Drip Tip with LR atomizer necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanb317

Mar 8, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
i have a 510 with a regular atomizer. i tried dripping directly onto the atomizer to see what all the fuss was about with drip tips. i found i was getting less vapor than with a cartridge. i also found that if i heated up the atomizer a little bit before inhaling that i got an equal amount of vapor as a cartridge. so with that being said, would a LR atomizer be necessary when using a drip tip? does a LR atomizer heat up faster than a regular atomizer or does it just get hotter?

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
South Florida & NYC The Village
You may have dripped too much in the atomizer and flooded it. two or three drops max will do it. And even with three it may take a few puffs before it gets going.
Also I've seen with worn out atty's and cheaper atty's that I ge the same vapor no mater what I try.

+1 for ...dead on...imho

Ryanb317

Mar 8, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
You may have dripped too much in the atomizer and flooded it. two or three drops max will do it. And even with three it may take a few puffs before it gets going.
Also I've seen with worn out atty's and cheaper atty's that I ge the same vapor no mater what I try.

yep, that was it. i put three drops in and it just took awhile to get going. after a few puffs it was working. weird. i guess the juice really needs time to cycle into the atomizer

Ryanb317

Mar 8, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
You'll find that if it starts making a slight gurgling noise you dripped too much.
Sometimes just taking off the atty and blowing through it clears it pretty well.

yea, the problem is even when i flood it it doesn't gurgle at all. its actually a very quiet atomizer which is why i didnt know what was going on in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread