Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Here are some photos of fimo clay drip tips that I made tonight. I've tried a few times to get it exactly right & tonight must have been my night. :) See, I can do more than just "bling", now the mods that I make are actually "functional". Two of these were made for Friends & 2, i'm keeping for myself :) Photos taken with my Android, so sorry for the photo quality.:vapor:
Go Ohio State Buckeyes!!!!
OSUinfinitygttip.jpg

fimogtttips.jpg

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Thanks so much for the "likes" & the comments.
Fimo is a polymer clay that people have been "smoking" out of for years. There are many other things you can do with Fimo though. For example, I collect dragonflies, so I made a dragonfly windchime from a mold I bought on ebay. Fimo also carries the ACMI-Seal AP "non toxic".

I didn't notice any shrinkage.

There are o-rings, so that they will fit on a 510 atomizer/cartomizer.

Julep, did I have any problems? Like I said, this wasn't my first attempt, lol.......I've tossed several, because after baking, I couldn't get them to fit on an atty with an o-ring. Last night, I tried something different & it worked. :) I decided not to give up on making these, because I watch my husband mod & although sometimes something won't fire right, or he has to tweak something, he never gives up. So "props" to my awesome (non-smoking/non-vaping) husband that kept telling me not to give up. (I'm gonna be telling him the same thing when the ScubaGen co-op parts come in, lol, because kanthol is a PITA to work with. ).

I've gotta say it again!!!! Go OSU (beat Michigan)!!! Right Glenn?
OOOOOOOOO, I got my purple Mini-Xhaler in the mail today! I've got an aluminum purple drip tip, but I'm thinking i'm gonna have to make a purple Fimo drip tip to match this new mod!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread