Anyone else have pics of there DIY accessories- drip tips, holders, stands, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimeFox

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Florida, USA
seems better than a rolled up sock in glass lmao.

That sounds like my first stand, lol -- dry black beans in a coffee mug. The coffee mug was more stable, but way less portable (and I didn't always remember to stick the PV back in the mug). :D

Plus, the silicone stand takes less Desk Real Estate (which is at a premium around here).

coffeemug03.jpg

coffeemug04.jpg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I've manufactured a few allsorts for my vaping gear. I'm a old Lego maniac and have Lego around from my childhood and bought over the years for my 2 boys.

Here's a protank head stand I built. The other grey stand at the top is a chunk of composite decking I shaped like a Harley emblem with a dollar store toothbrush holder built in to hold my tweezers, nippers and other DIY things:

Lego PT Coil Holder.jpg

I bought a fasttech volt meter and installed and made a holder for it so I don't have to pull out the multimeter to check battery voltage:

Lego Volt Meter.jpg

Got tired of batteries rolling around and built a simple battery holder and juice bottle inverter to get every last drop of juice out. The stickers on the batteries are to tell the old bats from the new bats:

Lego Battery Tray.jpg

I got a dollar store sponge and drilled holes into it and put it into a old plastic playing card holder. It holds protanks very well. The pink sponge on the bottom of the pic, I just hollowed out the center some to place my spent attys and heads before I wash them:

VapeSponge.jpg

Here's a general picture of my VapeDesk:

VapeDesk1.jpg

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
You welcome!! We used to make candle holders from wine bottles when I was a kid in VA, but now... Only people my age and older from VA seem to remember!

I remember covering items with tape like this. We used shoe polish to stain them. As soon as I saw your picture I knew what it was.

Thanks for the memory! ;)

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Awesome use of the Legos, Only Legos we have around here are the jumbo ones, the regs hurt when stepped on. Won't be making any usable stands out of those in the future unless I put a drill to them lol. I'm gunna have to go to dollar tree to look around for some nifty things to use.

Turn the jumbo Legos upside down. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread