The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Drip Tips you can really bite into.

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by JJOOHHNN, Jun 9, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JJOOHHNN

JJOOHHNN Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    I am trying to set up the ultimate for me hands free unit. Seeing that 650mAh automatic batteries exist has me thinking about the driptip.

What drips tips are out there that a person could really bite into that first will not break a tooth and next one you will not destroy by biting down on it.

2. Butters78

Butters78 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

You might like this. It's like a cigar.

3. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    I have thought about it. I want to see what my other options are but I might end up going that way.

4. Faylool

Faylool Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Why don't you try a cig alike? Automatic. ERoll is my favorite. Very hands free. No need to bite but you can. Tank and atty. the atty is a little fire cracker. I have four charged up and when one gets hot I use the next one ...round and round. It's an investment you won't regret IMHO and recommend them wholeheartedly when anyone wants hands free

5. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    250 mile bike rides.

6. Litta'sGabby

Litta'sGabby Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

7. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
  8. txredxj

txredxj Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2013
    Kingfisher, OK
    perhaps a lanyard? they do make a rubber drip tip i have seen but i dont know were to get one. not sure how well it will stay in if you have it hanging from your mouth like i think you want to do.

9. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    What I hope exists is something wider than a normal drip tip. Maybe one made from derlin.

10. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I've tried the silicone ones, and they were a bit too soft to stay in the carto while suspending a battery.

I've had better luck with the flat nylon ones, like these, although out of stock there for now: Plastic Flat Drip Tip

I use a dremel with a small rotary file bit, and grind two or three slots on each flat, perpendicular to the length, so they don't slip once I bite down :2cool: Sort of like the "lip" at the end of a standard pipe bit.

I also get good life out of the Delrin ming styles. The Delrin is a lot tougher than acrylic, and of course any of those materials are easier on the teeth than steel or ceramic drip tips!
    :vapor:

11. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
  12. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    I think this is exactly what I am looking for. :)

13. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Do be aware that type is also made in anodized and steel! Get the plastic for biting... :thumb:

14. MsComptrtchr

MsComptrtchr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I know they sound delicate, but the Murano glass drip tip is really good on the teeth. I can't do metal at all. I think other glass tips are delicate, but the murano ones are sturdy and thick. The tapered style with the rim on the top makes for something good to hold onto with your lips (that sounds weird.) Hard part is finding them. There is ONE I know of at Clouds of Vapor (the white and black one.) The bases are chronically out of stock though. YMMV.

Siam Mods - Murano Glass Tips

15. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have an idea. What about across the back of your hand? Take a half glove and sew a tube or elastic straps so the e-cig is held just behind you knuckles with the tip pointed towards you. You'd just lift your hand to your mouth to take a drag.

16. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    I ain't taking my hands off the handlebars and miles long downhill on a bicycle. :)

17. The Ocelot

What did you do when you smoked cigarettes?

18. JJOOHHNN

Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    I spit out the but when it was finished. I don't want to spit out the hands free device I am digging all over the universe to put together. :p

19. The Ocelot

How green of you.

[​IMG]

20. Ref Minor

Ref Minor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    UK
    image.jpg

Perhaps you need one of these :2cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.