Status
Not open for further replies.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
I.ve been dripping exclusively for more than a month now and love the flavor and vapor production on this type of setup (IGO-L. IGO-W and waiting for a terminator on the way) but I think I'm getting interested on the bottom coil RDAs like the kayfun, the Fogger V2 and specially the Oddy clone (due to size mostly, I prefer them to be as shortest as possible)

si how does the vape compare between these to atty systems? besides the juice capacity that's an obvious feature.

should I take the plunge on one or am I not missing much? if so what would be my best bet?
I like the kayfun as I don't need NR-R-NR wires but that thing is huge! that's why I'm leaning to the other two but still don't know

I'm looking into clones to try then maybe, probably I could think on investing fro the real one

I once tried a genisis and didn't like using mesh, for me it's the cotton and microcoil thing (or should I go into genisis again and use them with cotton and micros???)

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
The fogger v2 is pretty. Huge as well and pretty damn heavy as well. Add to that a royal PITA to get setup and working properly... I may play around with it again one day, but it's been retired to the Island of Lost Toys for the time being.
I, too, wanted all the greatness of dripping with the convenience of a tank system but ended up ordering a Reo Grand. It's a bottom fed box mod that holds a 6mL bottle of juice. Get the rm2 rebuildable designed for it and you're ready to rock.
Just squeeze the juice bottle to wet the wick and vape away. All the warmth and flavor of dripping with MORE convenience than a tank setup.
Not really what you asked for, but I think you'll really enjoy it if you decide to go that route.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
The fogger v2 is pretty. Huge as well and pretty damn heavy as well. Add to that a royal PITA to get setup and working properly... I may play around with it again one day, but it's been retired to the Island of Lost Toys for the time being.
I, too, wanted all the greatness of dripping with the convenience of a tank system but ended up ordering a Reo Grand. It's a bottom fed box mod that holds a 6mL bottle of juice. Get the rm2 rebuildable designed for it and you're ready to rock.
Just squeeze the juice bottle to wet the wick and vape away. All the warmth and flavor of dripping with MORE convenience than a tank setup.
Not really what you asked for, but I think you'll really enjoy it if you decide to go that route.

I know about the Reo and I will definitely get one in the near future but not just yet (I can't get past the looks for now and I'm looking for a $20-$30 limit on this not the $170 for now)

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I have the bt804 and love the vape from these things. They don't cook the juice at all and there's no flavor change from freshly filled to empty. I also have the immortalizer clone from fasttech. It has a smaller chamber than some drippers, ceramic bottom, and air flow that comes up under the coil. It vapes just as good as my chifuns but not a bit better.

I just seen this thread in case you're interested. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-clone-coming-soon-tobeco-2.html#post11249960

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread