DRIPPING help please - so CONFUSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

curious8

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
San Anselmo, CA, USA
:confused: I've been reading, reading & more reading - and watching/searching you tube videos and still TOTALLY CONFUSED about dripping. My problem is that every time I try and follow a dripping related thread, there are too many options given (just for dripping) - and worse still, too much LINGO used that I don't understand. I've been vaping for a little over a month now and super happy to have quit smoking stinkies (2+ pad for over 30 years, ugh!) - can't believe I've actually quit this time - truly AMAZING!

I now own an eGo C twist (1000 mAh), a Vision T2 spinner (1300mAh) and my absolute favorite is my gorgeous ProVari V2.5. I've mainly settled on using Kanger T3 Bottom Coil Clearomizers, usually at 4-4.3 volts. I'd now like to try a bunch more flavors but don't want to waste a T3 in the process. If I understand correctly, dripping with an atomizer seems the best and most economical way to try flavors - if I'm wrong, please let me know.

Please help me start dripping by:
(1) only give me suggestions for the eGo C Twist, Vision T2 Spinner or ProVari V2.5 (can't afford more new gear)
(2) if you use lingo which might be obvious to you but not to a newbie, please explain every word
(3) I'm super new to vaping and afraid to get involved in building or re-building anything right now - will do so after I understand

I know we're all confused when we start, but I've honestly spent a lot of time researching before buying my current set-up. I'd now like to try different juices with the gear I already own. Of course I know I'll have to buy atomizers, etc., but hopefully those shouldn't be as expensive as what I've already spent.

Ever so grateful for all responses that stick to my 3 requests above ...

BigLebowski

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2013
Clearfield, UT
Here is a great deal on Cisco spec attys, literally all there is to dripping is screw on the right threaded atty for your device and drop 3-4 drips, take a primer puff (don't push the button just do a quick inhale) and then take short pulls, like 5 seconds. You will taste a burnt/funny taste when you need to put another 3-4 drops in. When changing flavors, blow out the juice from the threaded end into a paper towel. You might taste the previous flavor the first two or so pulls but it will go away. If you over drip it will spill out of the threading where the air flow holes are.

Dripping RBA's are a whole different beast.

BigLebowski

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2013
Clearfield, UT
Thanks BigL (love the name) - this is exactly the type of response I was hoping for, clear, concise and to the point. I'll try this Cisco spec as I've only read great things about Cisco.

I bought some a month ago and love them for getting new juice or just sitting on the couch surrounded by bottles. They last a long time too, so for 8 bucks it's worth it just for juice variety and the taste is amazing compared to BCC or cartos.

Here is a great link to anything dripping related, very informative.

Last edited:

Grif

Verified Member
Jun 28, 2013
Clermont,FL, USA
I want to try dripping in order to taste juices without filing up tanks. I finally decided (after looking at many posts and viewing some you tube videos) to go for a rebuildable atomizer (another step) and chose the I-go L. This is a relatively easy set up and complete with wire and wicks was under $25. If you search I-go L you'll see the vendors and you tube info. It is a dripper and should fit your mods.

PS I am saving for a pro-vari, nice mod. I'm using an Itaste SVD right now.

Cann0n

Jul 5, 2013
Keystoned Heights, FL
a 510 connection will fit another 510 connection. I scrounged up some super old atomizers (some times called an atty), and sure as hell, it screwed into my TW mini RCS, which is pretty much the same thing as the eGo. I decided to remove the bridge and wick to revive it because of the burnt flavor. Didn't work how I really wanted... so I'm gonna use boge cartomizers for taste testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread