Dripping. How's that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniBean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
This is probably a really dumb question, but I've only used carto's.

I have a vision spinner, and I order a lot of samples. I hate having to fill a clearomizer, just to find out that I'm not a huge fan of the juice, or maybe need to let it steep more. Thus, I'd like to try dripping.

So... you need an atomizer? And a drip tip? Is that all? :unsure:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Last edited:

Scoper50

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Yup, all you need is an atomizer and a drip tip. Sometimes I'll spend the better part of the day dripping. It's not convenient when your out and about, and definitely not safe if you're driving, but if you're just lounging around the house, it's perfect. The flavor is the purest it can get because it's not going through any type of wick, and you can change flavors whenever you wish without a lot of hassle. I usually end up dripping a lot whenever I get a bunch of new samples in the mail. I like to go back and forth and vape a decent amount of all of them throughout the night while I'm trying to decide what I'm gonna buy next.

grodgers4

Jan 12, 2013
Indiana
I have only been vaping for about a month. I was very reluctant at first for some reason to give dripping a try. It seemed like a lot of hassle for a few puffs. I finally decided to give dripping a try when I got tired of loading up cartos with juice just to try it out. Now its my favorite thing to do while I am sitting at my desk watching ejuice/hardware reviews. It is by far the way to go in terms of flavor. Two drops of juice right on the coil gives me about 5 to 10 hits. Its also the best way to sample new flavors. I keep a bottle of flavorless pg on hand too that I drip in between flavor changes as a sort of palate cleanser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread