The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Dripping in 808 cartos?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by jonboyusmc, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jonboyusmc

jonboyusmc Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2010
    Illinois
    Anyone else do this? I find I get alot better vapor, taste and TH doing this, especially at 3.7v. On my 5v PT it really doesn't seem to be an issue. Just curious if any one else has tried this, and what there opinions were. Oh, I pull the poly material out of the carto for dripping. Just wanted to clarify.

2. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    Ive heard alot of people do that.Ive never tried it though.

3. Spliner

Spliner Full Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Missouri
    You'll find a lot of us "carto drip". In my opinion it keeps the cargos nice and wet and makes them last longer. It works especially well if you are using lower resistance cartos. I remove the plug and replace it with a drip tip. Then after baling a while I add 5-10 drops, replace the tip and vape away.

Spliner

4. Firefly13

Firefly13 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Oklahoma, USA
    I don't use a drip tip for dripping on cartos, i put them on so it feels nicer and doesn't involve any effort pulling it off to top it up. Dripping into a carto always makes me flood it easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.