Dripping love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calla lily

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Florida
I've been vaping a month and in that short time have collected a bunch of flavors and 4 clearomizers (with a couple more on the way). However I always want to vape something that's not in one of the clearos at the time, or try new flavors, and I don't really vape much so it takes days to go through a tank when I'm alternating between several flavors a day. So I got a simple DDA at my local shop today. Love it already. They sell replacement coils for it and it came with an extra, but I suppose I should move into building my own now.

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
Hey Calla

what are you using for your PV? ego, vv ego or an APV with a built in ohm checker?

If you are going to build your own coils you will want to make sure you are checking the ohms and try to be consistent

I build a "micro" coil (not really, but it is compressed the same way) on my drippers and use sterile cotton for the wick
The cotton is cheap and it is very easy to just replace the cotton when I want to change flavors on the dripper

watch a bunch of different youtube vids on building micro coils
(and PLEASE, PLEASE do not get sucked into the subohm culture prematurely - it requires a lot of battery safety and ohms law knowledge to keep yourself safe)

Calla lily

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Florida
Well it's a DDA, direct dripping atomizer made by Totally Wicked. They sell replacement coils for it but I assume I can build my own once I know what I'm doing. Or rather move onto other RDA's once I learn and have the correct equipment. Right now the DDA is on a tiny 350 ego (I like the little battery, it's cute). I have a VV 650 ego on the way. My husband (who also vapes but only at night and doesn't really get my need to get more stuff) is an electrician-ish person and can help me figure out whatever I can't figure out on my own (with the help of the internet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread