Dripping question???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pioneersnt

Oct 18, 2011
SoCal
When I purchased my eGo-t I was not sure of the tank system, so I bought some 510/eGo attys and carts.
Now that I know the tank is working for me, I am thinking of using the attys for dripping/testing new flavors.
The question is do I remove the bridge and wick from the atty for that purpose?
If the bridge and wick are to remain, how do you clear the atty so the next trial juice is not corrupted by the last?

TIA

Pioneersnt

Oct 18, 2011
SoCal
Decided I had nothing to loose, so I found a video on how to debridge a 510/eGo atty.
How easy was that???
Done in just a couple of minutes on a new atty. blow out and rinse the primer out, let it dry and it's working flawlessly.
One drop of flavor A gave 4-5 good hits, rinse and dry and on to flavor B. Quick and easy.
I really like the tank for my full time vape, just wanted the 510/eGo for testing/sampling new juices, and this seems to be the ticket.
Thanks for the help.

gmatiic

Oct 14, 2011
Bay Area, CA
De-bridging and dewicking is a pretty simple process that doesn't take too long. Just be sure not to disturb the coil and take your time.

I'd also recommend you enjoy the atomizer as is for now.I only gut out the atomizer once its well past its prime . As soon as you remove the bridge and wick you will consume a lot more juice and in my experience the vape experience becomes a lot more intense. Sometimes dripping on an atomizer with just the coil can be overbearing. The vapor will be hotter and harsher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread