Dripping with a bottom feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

PansSiren

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2012
Denver
My new bottom feeder (Vapage Vmod XL) should be arriving in just a couple more hours, along with a new shipment of juice. I will only have 4 bottles to put in my mod, but I have more than 4 choices of juice to choose from. Some are completely new flavors for me and some have only been tasted a few weeks ago and have been steeping since. How do I go about "tasting" juice in a bottom feeder? Should I just drip a few drops directly on top of the atomizer, taste, rinse, and repeat? Should I place an empty bottle in the mod to collect any over-drip? Would it be necessary to dry-burn between flavors? Sorry for such noob questions, but I have never dripped before, this is my first mod and my first time using an atomizer, and I'm so anxious for it to get here - I don't want to waste time asking questions once it's in my hands, hahaha! Vape-mail syndrome at it's finest! If it matters, the atty will be the AMG Hybrid Bottom Feeder Atomizer that comes with the mod (and I got 2 extras).

nightfell

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Massachusetts
I'd leave a bottle on there. For a flavor change I usually just vape through it. You could also just blow the atty out from the bottom dont blow from the mouthpiece. You could also vape a drop or two of unflavored juice.

Eta: if this is the first time using an atty be sure to blow the primer out if it comes with it. There's a FAQ on avidvapors website that has atty priming instructions go read that. Priming a new atty is a needed and important step.

Dry burning is a thing that everyone has an opinion on. I personally don't dry burn. I just soak in hot water and PGA/ vodka.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread