dripping with my lavatube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearjunky

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
illinois
so tonight I decided to install my volcano atomizer and driptip on my new lavatube to see if I like dripping...I dripped a few drops of juice down into the atomizer let it sit for just a moment then took a hit. I took a few hits and it seemed good, good hit, good taste, good vapor. I dripped a few more drops in and took a few more hits...still good. I switched juices and dripped some in and took some hits then the vape seem to get less, so I wated a moment then dripped in about 4 more drops of juice...seems to me the hits became less good and the vape got less, so I did that a couple more times then it seems that I wasn't getting much of a hit anymore...don't know why...it seemed to be harder now to get hits and the draw was much harder to get a hit on it. it seemed maybe to be slightly gurgling somewhat too. any idea what I did wrong here? is there a trick to first starting a dripping session on a new atomizer? like I said - it was good at first then got much worse so I just disconnected the dripping atomizer and went back to vaping on a tank. did I maybe flood the atomizer? I was afraid I might fry my new atomizer so I didn't try to get more hits without dripping in even more juice. I only put in a few drops of juice at a time and then got a few hits, then gave it a few drops and got a few hits...what am I missing here and what's all the hype about how good dripping is? thanks!!!

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
sounds like you flooded the atomizer.

When dripping you want to drip 3 drops into the atty, then you will get about 5-7 hits depending on the voltage/wattage setting (5-7 is at 3.7v) the higher you set it the less hits you will get. You will know when it is time to redrip as the vapor and flavor will drop off and the throat hit will become stronger or hotter.

then you redrip 3 more drops.

The flooded atomizer you need to remove from the battery and place the threaded end in a paper towel and blow through the drip tip to push out the excess juice. then clean the threads clean and dry, screw back onto the battery and you will ge a couple of vapes then when the vapor drops off redrip 3 drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread