"Dripping" with nicorette nasal spray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
It surely won't be 80% propylene glycol. And that's the stuff you see as vapor.

Besides, using a Big Pharma product has to be more expensive than using e-liquids.

I PM'd Dr. Loi on using e-liquid on a Band-Aid pad as a "patch" overnight (I always wake up wanting a cigarette!). Doesn't work well, he said. I tried it. He's right. Doesn't work well. And ingesting this stuff to the stomach by any method is an invitation to problems, since our digestive tract messes up nicotine and oral consumption invites pancreatic cancer down the road. I think we're stuck with puffing nicotine-laced liquid.

d4rk3

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
It surely won't be 80% propylene glycol. And that's the stuff you see as vapor.

Besides, using a Big Pharma product has to be more expensive than using e-liquids.

I PM'd Dr. Loi on using e-liquid on a Band-Aid pad as a "patch" overnight (I always wake up wanting a cigarette!). Doesn't work well, he said. I tried it. He's right. Doesn't work well. And ingesting this stuff to the stomach by any method is an invitation to problems, since our digestive tract messes up nicotine and oral consumption invites pancreatic cancer down the road. I think we're stuck with puffing nicotine-laced liquid.
LOL. Hilarious idea...home made patch FTW!

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
Maybe a silly question. Is the liquid in Nicorette nasal spray similar to e-liquid used to drip? Can it be used to drip e-cigs?

About the nasal spray:
http://www.nicorette.co.uk/stop-smoking ... Spray.aspx

I don't think that it would be advisable. There are probably other ingredients in the nasal spray that we are not inhaling with our e-liquid (possibly not safe). Besides, that product was designed to be absorbed into the mucous membranes in the nose. even "if" safe to inhale, it might not be effective by inhaling.

Just my opinion....

ZorbaTheGreek

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
I never was good at doing nasal sprays for colds, maybe some ppl like sniffing things up their noses but not for me
I'm Dr. Rockso! The rock and roll clown!

Attachments

• rockso-300x261.jpg
    rockso-300x261.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread