dropping habit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've had my eGo twist for a little over two weeks now, and I've been so good about not dropping it or anything, but just yesterday I dropped it getting out of my car on to cement. I thought to myself, lesson learned, be more careful. I think it was at that moment that I cursed myself. I don't know how I keep dropping it but I've since dropped it at least 5 more times. Its still holding up well but my carts arent doing so hot. I've broken my vision eternity clear off of it's threads (even with the skirt on it) and I just bent my iclear. My tank however seems to be okay but it might just be a matter of time before she goes too! Am I alone on this boat or has this happened to pretty much everyone else? (This mostly a rant, I hate breaking my toys! :(

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Luckily I've never dropped mines outside of the home but I'm super careful & I also keep mines in my purse when I'm out & about but I'm guessing you're male so that really wouldn't apply to you lol! Glad to see your egos are holding up so far but you might want to think about grabbing a lanyard.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi Dee. Yes. I have too broken many an item by dropping them. I am ~6ft3 and my mod has 2big batteries. I have broken metal vivi tanks, clearos, t3, mt3, dual coil tanks, regular metal cartos, drip tips, two ego connectors and one metal genesis atomizer.......... I guess i should start not dropping my unit and see how long I can keep one device attached to it. That will probably never happen in real life though...lol. At least there are backups. Happy vaping.

Kronik_ NinjaLo

Mar 10, 2013
Midwest
I have dropped mine many times. My first APV was a knockoff Lavatube and the 510 threads stripped in a few months. Since it doesn't hold anything anymore, I picked up a Vamo. The threads don't look like the cheap metal the last one had. Very happy about that. I have dropped this one twice and boo signs of wear yet.

It happens though, shouldn't worry too much

SteamDaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Rebublic of Texas
get a lanyard or something to attach to it.
i used one on my ego and saved it many times.
i've even dropped my Provari a couple times.
once in marble. you could hear the smAAACK echo.
it went stupid for a couple days. i had to buy another one to keep vaping.
luckily it survived and now works again.
crap happens, so be carefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread