dry carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Lol, I had that fear also upon starting carto tanks. It should be OK, mine gives me plenty of notice before a bad hit. I've sucked the tank dry and just fed off the carto for awhile, and still it gives plenty of notice.

I vape unflavored so it's bright white on top and w/ a BogeLR, haven't a dry hit yet. Kangers seem to go back and forth.

Pretty much- just vape away until you have a prob, then maybe some dry pulls are good enuf.

donnah

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2010
    Albemarle, North Carolina
    I use fill holes on my tanks and it not only makes it easier to fill but it lets me vent when needed also. It seems that wicking can vary from carto to carto, some need no help, some need a little help, while others need lots of help. When I feel my carto going a bit dry, I can unscrew the screw in the fill hole for a couple seconds. I can see maybe 3 bubbles come out of the hole in the carto and then when a couple start coming out of the fill hole in the tank, I put the screw back in and the carto is wetter. Too many bubbles and the carto will flood. I drill my own fill holes and insert my own screws. Momandpopvaporshop sells the sub tanks with this setup.

And no, the top of the carto is not supposed to be wet. I do sytinge fill a new carto once I get it assembled in a tank and then fill the tank.

Dry pulls work too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread