DSE601 Autopsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I do the vodka cleaning every 2-3 weeks, and drain it normally about once a week.

I've only got m401/2s besides the pipe, which I use at work and when I go out. The pipe is strictly an at-home device. The m4xx series produces a nice amount of vapor, is the approximate size of a cigarette, and is fairly lightweight, but it can't hold a candle to the pipe's vapor production. From all the descriptions I've heard, I think really only some of the cigars and a few of the high powered mods (using the largest of atties) can come close to the effect, and I think most of them do it with higher voltages to make the vapor expand faster, rather than vaporizing as large a volume of eliquid as the pipe does.
Again, not owning any of those other devices, this is pure conjecture. But one thing is certain, 601 pipes have been gaining a nice following, so they must do something right ;)

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
The only other device that I have is also a M402 (2 of them). The reason why I ask is that the pipe is such a brilliant device that I want to get some backup for it.

Before I stated vaping, I was doing about 30+ analogues a day, and I could not get off them. I do take my pipe to work. I work in an open plan environment, so I vape the M402 at my desk and the pipe outside on my coffee breaks. The only reason for this is that the people are still quite sceptical about the whole thing (reasonably new in South-Africa), and it will take time to convince them.

If they see the plumes of vapour that my pipe produces, it is going to take a lot of convincing. I am very dependant on my pipe, and would like some kind of a backup for it. Better than the M. I was looking at the DSE905 MOD or the V3 Joye stick (Janty Stick V3). I am looking for a good strong vape with a long battery life. The M just does not do it for me, since in both those areas; it is not in the same league as the DSE 601 E-Pipe.

The thing about the pipe for me that is a bit of a drawback is the fact that the atty is part of the device, and it is quite expensive to replace the atty. (I have three standby atty’s for my M). The other thing is that I see no USB or car charging accessories for it. I have one 12 hour charge left for both my DSE 601 batteries, and as I am typing this, I am hoping that my currently battery lasts till sleep time this evening, because my other battery is on a 12 hour charge cycle, which means, I would have to vape on the M.

When I was doing analogues, I always had loads of backups. I am really addicted, and if it was not for vaping, I would most probably never have gotten analogues. I do feel much healthier again. So I need this device. Like the Irish would say, to be sure to be sure. :D

The finance does not really allow this, but if you are as addicted as I am, I will get the money somewhere.

What a testimony for Vaping. Maybe I should consider publishing a book. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread