DSE901 Mini from heaven_gifts2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentSP

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
South Africa
Well been two days since I've had Ping's dse901 and it turns out it is not very good. Battery life is around 1 and half hours so does not give the other one enough time to charge. The atomizer is a wimp I get 3 X the amount of smoke from a 1 month old atomizer I bought from Simon in the UK. The cartridges don't taste bad seems it was the priming liquid that I was tasting at first so maybe is still a good deal buying carts from him.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
One of the atomizers doesn't work correctly and 1 have one battery that won't hold a charge long.

par for the course dudess.. its normal.. wayne acts like a lot of sellers.. of dear u must be unlucky.. in short he is full of salesman bullsh-t..

he sells parts he should know the life span of but pretends he dosnt.. he will then tell u most experienced e smokers move on to genuine ruyan products..

wayne is just a good chinese ebay seller and wayne will just be a made up american sounding name..

i like "wayne" i just ordered 100 901 atomizers off him and fifty batteries..

as chinese sellers go wayne is a good guy.. the products he sells are as good as any and better than some..

wayne relies on the fact people wont bother taking up the pretend guarantee.. few do take it up.. he makes enough money to cover the odd one that does..

"waynes" new website...

Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop

wise up bunnies please..

trog

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
I am one of those who take up waynes guarantee and find his shop pretty damn good if you buy the right product.

Last bling i sent back cost me £1 to post and ordered some carts on the return so was free!!

I use heaven gifts for its fantastic 5 year guarantee on its ruyan products but would hesitate to buy a 901/801 as hes too far away to make it easy to return proucts that dont last too long.

trog will keep bashing other sellers on the forum and i bet you will struggle to find anyone whos guarantee has not been honoured by wayne as i think he just reteurns them to ruyan who have more that a few quid in the bank.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
ted i aint bashing wayn stop being a prat.. i recommend wayne as the place to buy chinese 901 spares.. i also buy tons of stuff from him.. his last email to me was a thank u for the people i am sending his way..

just bear in mind i started off with wayne as just a normal buyer.. he fed me the normal flannel..

but lets just imagine my three e smokers useing the bling all day and every day.. we know they aint gonna last that long.. how many do u think wayne would keep sending us..

i have a dead bling.. would i send it back... no.. wayne pretty much knows this.. if he was a local store around the bloody corner he would not offer such a daft guarantee.. else he would be giving out a few hundred free blings to the trog family..

as i say wise up bunnies.. buy from china.. buy cheap but dont believe in daft too good to be true chinese promise five years guantees..

trog

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
But you have it all wrong again trog as you dont use a bling and dont seem to understand that with the original carts and function recover it can last for alot longer than a generic.

Also you still bash his so called pretend 5 year guarantee just because people cant be arsed to send the goods back!!

Its just so much easier and cheaper to have 2 of said item and ship em back and forth when needed, i get a new atomizer for £1 which works for me.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
But you have it all wrong again trog as you dont use a bling and dont seem to understand that with the original carts and function recover it can last for alot longer than a generic.

Also you still bash his so called pretend 5 year guarantee just because people cant be arsed to send the goods back!!

Its just so much easier and cheaper to have 2 of said item and ship em back and forth when needed, i get a new atomizer for £1 which works for me.

u wont wont get it for five years thow even c-cig.com offer a super long guarantee.. and someone said they honoured it a few times.. his five year guarantee is bulls-t at least to those who dont believe in pots of gold at the end of the rainbow it is..

he is in business to make money not keep feeding u free blings for ever and it is for ever cos when the five years is up all u have to do is buy another one for another five years worth of free blings..

trog

ps.. i have two blings ted.. they dont work as well as the two generics i have..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread