• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Du maurier

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatron

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
SK Canada
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say WOW... I received my order of the new "Do More Eh" juice from vapables and I have to say, it is just like the Du Maurier smoke am I used to. :p:p:p

I get the Du Maurier after taste, throat hit and all.

great product and I highly recommend it for all of those Du Maurier smokers / ex smokers.

Vapables you did it again!! :w00t::thumbs:

anyone else try it?

CSA
I'd given up on finding a good Canadian tasting tobacco flavour, I guess I might have to give this a try.:)

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Yes, yes you DO !! and you won't be disappointed in the least....

Of all the tobacco's I've tried, and tried to replicate, this one is the BEST to date and will be a staple in MY case of goodies !!

Congrats to Vapables, your gonna corner the Canadian vapers market with this one !!

VapeOn,
Greg

larktdl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Strathmore, AB
For all of you that have tried Vapables 'Do More Eh' maybe someone could post a indepth review and give it a rating based on flavour, vp, throat hit, etc, etc.

I will buy it (possibly on payday) ... would like to make sure it is worth the bucks.

BTW, does anyone know the VG/PG % of the liquid?

Thanks.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I don't do formal or in depth reviews myself, simply because I feel all juices are too subjective and rate by personal choice (in other words, I feel they're a waste of time).

I can only tell you that I REALLY enjoy this one, and hope to play with it some to add just enough VG and some nic boost without harming the "flavor" to satisfy what "I" like with an e-juice (flavor, thick plumes of exhaled vapor, and nic satisfaction).

If you have any questions about the contents for juice, I just want to let you know that if you go to Vapables site, they now have their online live help active (when someone is there on their end), and it works amazing.

I'm positive Rob will help you with any content (or any other) questions should you decide to ask. He's very friendly and helpful.

VapeOn,
Greg

skydawgg

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Ontario
Do More Eh is awesome...only thing i have vaped since i got it. Got it and 2 other flavours in the sample pack and i have only used Do more eh. i used to smoke du mo lights and the 18mg is bang on...same taste, same throat hit, my mind is still convinced this is a real du more eh, and i cant stop reaching for my lighter when the light on my epuffer turns off lol, my sub-conscience thinks this is a real du mo lol. awesome, just awesome, one other thing that takes vapables over the top of any other supplier is the customer service....they get a well deserved 120/100....when i placed my order with vapables, i not only got an e-mail saying my order was shipped....but get this.....I GOT A E-MAIL FROM VAPABLES TELLING ME MY ORDER AS OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!!:rolleyes: now that is some bad ... customer service;-) this was a first for me...this has never happened to me before not even when i ordered a 400 dollar monitor, just flat out outstanding. now i need to try the B&H and parliament and see how they compare, if they ae anything like du more eh, they should be just the real thing.

well i dunno bout everyone else but i think these guys deserve some sort of thank you...they have made this transition easier then starting smoking was. which i thought would be almost impossible due to prior attempts to quite, but since i got do more eh ....i have not even thought of smoking a real du mo since...the vapor form is just 10 times better, all the du mo taste and no smoke! go vapables or go home.

ArtihC

Jan 26, 2010
TORONTO
Got a sample of the 26mg Do More Eh with my Parliment order!

Gotta say, this is a must try, must have juice.

I'm trying to quit analogs and this is definetly helping, it's just like smoking a real do mo...

you know what, it's actually better, lol.

When the new stock comes in, I'm making sure I grab some before their all gone again.

Vapables is the shiet

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Du More Eh is the closest to real tobacco I've tasted so far... it's too close! I mainly vape candy/minty flavours and when I first tried it it reminded me so much of a real cig I couldn't vape it. If you like tobacco flavours definitely get some.

If you don't want yours, by all means let me know...I'll gladly take it off your hands.

CemeteryMan

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
If you don't want yours, by all means let me know...I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Heh. Just got a 6ml sampler... and now it's my occasional 'guilty' pleasure... Took it out for a trial all day vape and I swear my pocket smelled like tobacco - not that gross smoker smell, but when you sniff an unlit cig. I can NOT stand the smell of analogues anymore. Note on the supplier (Vapables), ordered on Sunday received on Tuesday. You too can 'do more eh'?;)

larktdl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Strathmore, AB
Got the do more eh (24 mg) delivered today.

All I can say is holy sheit! This juice is incredible to say the least. Job well done to Rob and his team. One of the best juices I have ever vaped. Lots of full bodied flavour and very rich. Good VP and throat hit.

Now for some DIY using do more eh as the base. I bet this stuff mixes well and tastes great with other tobacco type flavours.

Both juices are a must have! Order it up ladies and gents.

Last edited:

triplxratd

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
Ive tried all of the tobacco flavors at vapables, and am very happy with them, they are all great. Im just wondering if the Du More Eh is worth the extra $11.50 per 30ml? I am about to order some other ones and dont know if I should throw one of those in or not. I never actually smoked Du, I was Players, but definitely like the canadian tobacco flavors far over the US ones...

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I have always found that du maurier and players are quite alike (smoke wise).

^^^^ Sacrilege !!! <----- 35 yr Player's smoker here :p

I only vape do more eh now, its worth the extra bit for it.

^^^^ I agree...... I really like this juice for its Canadian tobacco resemblance :thumbs:

VapeOn,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread