• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Du maurier

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealZero

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
Du More Eh is back in stock!!!

Get it while you can!!

<charlie brown> ARRRRGGGHHHHHH </charlie brown>

Just spent 60 bones at evapapers.....now I have to wait until a certain time period, to be determined by my conscience, has passed and I don't feel guilty about buying more juice! Good grief....

(Still tho, super excited to try it out.)

TheRealZero

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
I will certainly let you know when it arrives, which according to Canada Post should be sometime tomorrow.

I don't know if they have a code (I assume you mean coupon code) but from what I hear he's pretty good guy so you could PM him and ask.
E-Cigarette Forum - View Profile: Can_supplier

I do have in my possession at the moment some Dr. Pepper 18mg from Jordan over at CanVape. Very conveiniently located in the town where I attend school! It's very tasty. Wasn't sure how a soda flavour might fair but it turned out very nice. It's even got that little Dr. Pepper bite to hit that (in my head anyway) add's nicely to the throat hit.

bobtow

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Wallaceburg ON. Canada
Today I received my order of du more eh. After Vaping the American brands, I found the flavor a bit weak. Vapables has got to have the fastest service on the planet. On Tuesat something AM placed my order the next day got two emails anbout an hour apart with the status of my order a third one came saying I should receive it friday. It was delivered today thursday at 10.00 am. Somebody at Vapables must be working around the clock! I was more interested in the Camels, but maybe after a while I'll get used to Dumore eh.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I found it to be more of a "woodsy" taste (although I've been vaping a while longer, and everyone will have a subjective taste appeal I suppose), which is why I think its more near the Canadian tobacco taste than others (which is more a dark smokey taste resembling cigar or pipe tobacco like an American cig taste).

I'll continue with this one for that reason alone, even at a slightly "premium" price. After all it "is" Vapables proprietary flavor created specifically for them (well, for now, lol).

I hope Rob is able to offer it as a "flavor only" in due time so I can both DIY it and/or nic and VG boost it without killing the flavour.

VapeOn,
Greg

TheRealRob

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2009
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
I have to admit $30 does seem a bit steep for a bottle of Liquid. Still does not compare to the price of cigarettes but that is besides the point.

Vapables paid a hefty sum of money to have this flavour made. Once we recuperate this cost from the sales of Do More Eh we plan to reduce the price.

Please do not forget to factor in all the other particulars that make up the price you pay for the liquid:

• Lowest Flat Rate Shipping $7.99 via Express
  • ECFROCKS Coupon Code 10% off
  • All our Prices are in Canadian Funds
  • Easy Payment Methods VIA PayPa and EMTl
  • Price Matching Policy - Let us know if you find the liquid available from a Canadian supplier for less money.
  • Largest Selection of In Stock e-liquid from a Canadian Vendor
  • Live On-Line Chat Support
  • Everyone loves our state of the art package tracker, that tracks every step of you package until its in your hands.

Regards,

The Team at Vapables
Vapables.com

skydawgg

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Ontario
indeed 30 dollars seems like a lot....but really it is nothing....i would honestly pay 60 bucks for bottle of this even if it was 6ml...i would pay anything to keep me smoke free! why else do i love vapables?

-THEY EMAIL YOU YOUR TRACKING UPDATES...forget about dealing with the frustration of constantly refreshing your browser...just check your e-mail once in a while!
-fast shipping, ships the same day if you place and PAY for your order earlier enough in the day
-I have received all my shipments the next day in the am (i am only one city over) but expresspost is 1-3 days anywhere in canada so you will get it FAST and for ONLY 7.99 you cant go wrong
-i have tried grape, dr. pepper, du more eh (love the word play), parliament and B&&H and WOW they are dead on amazing flavours...i almost gave up on the tobacco flavours untill i tried DO MORE EH!
-paypal OR interac e-mail money transfer....my two most favourite ways to pay online VERY SECURE
-SIMPLE website that doesn't leave you going....oh shoot where was that flavour again????

if you are in canada order here.....VAPABLES IS THE CANADIAN E-juice VENDOR!

Last edited:

sonicdaze

Jan 19, 2010
Canada
Hey not quite sure if this is the place to put this but I really can't do the do more eh and by the sounds of it I would prefer the RY-4 flavour. I have a small bottle of the do more eh that I would be willing to trade for some RY-4 to try out. I also have a small bottle of cherry and tutti fruity that I don't really like that I wouldn't mind getting rid of

I guess perhaps PM if you would like it. I figure better someone get use out of it rather than go in the trash

Kempton

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2009
Canada
The Du More Eh didn't go over well on my 510, however once I filled a Kr8 cartomizer? Damn! That's the ticket.

This is my all day vape now. No contest.

That said, I do think my atomizer is a bit iffy. I rarely use it, so it could just be a bit fuzzy.

One of my 510's was getting very weak, I followed instructions I think in the modders forum and used tweezers to (not gently) remove the bridge and wicking material in the atty and some little fiberglass stuff. That exposes the coil. Now the atty is only good for dripping, but it came back to life like crazy.

Vapables.com is simply the best Ejuice seller, really. Great service, real time tracking...Thank you so much for my order. I agree for the Du more eh price, it's quite expensive BUT i have to say that i've never tasted a flavour like this! Really, for those that want to make a try, go for it! you won't be disapointed about the du more eh ejuice (i prefer the ejuice taste than the original tobacco:))

Rob, keep on the good work! (do you plan to make a PG free version about the du more eh ejuice?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread