The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Dual 26650 mech help/advice

Discussion in 'Mech Mods' started by Buggz098, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Buggz098

Buggz098 Full Member

May 11, 2016
    I have 2 - 26650 batteries that I had bought a while back for a box mod I had, I then returned the mod because it was faulty so I still have the batteries. I'm looking to find a decent mech that I can use the 26650s in. I'm seeing several, not many, but not sure what ones would honestly be the best ones for the money. I'm also seeing DIY kits but not quite that far interested in building my own. any suggestions? I would like to run dual batteries for added life. because I vape all day, every day - like it's going outta style.
    I'm currently running a cuboid 150 with upgrade. at .51 45w single parallel Clapton in the velocity v2

2. Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    The ChiYou Megan is a 26650 mod.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sawlight

sawlight Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2009
    Kansas
    I know nothing about any of these, for clarification, but the one on evilbay looks pretty cool IMO!
    dual 26650 mod
    I have a Hades clone that I like around the house, in the car, but it's not an "out and about" mod for me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hunterwasser
    Get a Congestus and you can use both batteries at the same time.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    Nice nails! :D

6. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hunterwasser
    Dude, that's not my hand...:pervy:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Joergl100

Joergl100 Super Member

Which batteries are that exactly?

8. LilWhiteClouder

LilWhiteClouder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2015
    Raleigh, NC
    Auth hades are going fairly cheap right now. A local B&M has them for $40 and I saw somewhere online for $25 BN.
    @Buggz098 you could try the new ijoy dualies but I hear it is "yuuge". You can't go wrong with the right single tube mech though. As I look through some of mine, the biggest ting I notice is that most don't have lock rings. The chi you Megan is good but do note, the top cap has "sidewalls" that the rda/rta fits into and could be considered a con for some. I love the silver dragon 26650 and the j2p "pit bull" 26650. None of those have locking rings...

Edit: Oh forgot to mention you could try a single batt mod. The sigelei 90wplus is a personal favorite. The Hohm Slice works well but the shell is kinda crappy (mainly the battery door). I didn't like the flawless 26650 regulated 1 because it tapered down to 22 mm and 2 because it looked like plastic (I had the gray version). There's also the stout an a bunch of new ones from asmodus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.