Dual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer, 3.5ml or 5.0ML & the Chuck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro A. Morales

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Orlando, fl
Has anyone try these tanks from madvapes.com? I wanted to try them as I've heard mostly great reviews about them, I eventually want to get a SS DCC Map Tank, but can't spit out the $50 for now. These are $11-$13 and don't leak. I know the chuck's 2.85" I'm trying to find which of the 3.5ml or 5.0ml tanks are closer to the size of the Chucks body, I don't want anything to Wide or Narrow. For all the Chuck Heads that have some kind of Tank on there Chuck do you recommend The 510 Modders Connector/adapter from avidvaper, I don't want an adapter too Long as to leave a Gap, does anyone know if I should get Closed or Open adapter as there is an option, I'm guessing Closed? Here is the Links

Dual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer, 3.5mlDual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer

http://www.avidvaper.com/products/510-modders-connector.html

I
really need help on this, please if anyone knows, please give me some advice, I want to take My Vaping to the Next step, I might even switch over to 6V, I hope 1.5 DCC are a good fit for that!

Thanks Peeps!!

Pedro

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I have the original map tanks. To me, it was a fun novelty and nothing more and I had such a hard time pulling out the ce2's to replace them that I gave up on them fast. Have your tried dual coils yet? They work best on high voltage, I use mine at six volts. Key is to keep them wet, don't let them dry out. For ease, get rid of the rubber top, replace with a drip tip. That is almost skipping a level because the TH is wicked. The tank's benefit is not having to top off but since the xl cartomizers seem to hold so much liquid in the first place, I don't see the big advantages to the tank.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I got it at cov, it's a bit obnoxious. I know there is a shorter one out there, however, if you plan on getting more chucks and really really like the tanks there is an adapter free solution.:2cool:

mapchuck.jpg

Pedro A. Morales

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Orlando, fl
Thanks Dxology, I got the 4ml Smok Tank from evaporclouds, awesome customer service. It fit's without and adapter, but I did order a Modders Connector Closed Seal from avid Vapor. Chuck and Smok Tank.jpg Chuck and Smok Tank 2.jpg

I've now noticed that My Chuck the connector must be slanted, actually I noticed that with My Atty's & Carto's but it's driving me crazy with the Tank. I thought My Batteries were crapping out but it's not that. I cleaned My Chuck with Contact Cleaner and now it's working, but after a few days it goes back to Crap. I might have to send my Chuck back for repairs :(

Thanks again!

Pedro

Pedro A. Morales

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Orlando, fl
Hi Bianca,

I just wrote Jeff, so hopefully I'll here back soon. I get My 6V tomorrow, so that blows lol. But Jeff did an outstanding Job, just before the Holidays & I got it in 2 weeks, so I can't complain, plus I don't know what's wrong. I'll let the Master diagnose it. I got a VV Ego-T today, My Local Vape guy, was going to swap it out for another 900 MAH Ego T battery, but instead he let me give him a few bucks and I got a VV Ego-T Love it! Going to be My Stealth Vape.So hopefully I'll have My Chuck Back soon. Here are some Picks!

VV EGO T.jpg

And My Spartan Chuck with 510 Modders Connector from Avid Vaper & SS Ming

Spartan Chuck.jpg

We'll see what happens.... Happy Vaping Everyone! :vapor:

Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread