Investigating mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cali

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
I think I'm about ready for a step up to a mod and the Chuck is one of the few that i'm considering. I have a KR808D-1 and I love the cartomizer. I want to know how difficult it is to be able to use cartos with this particular mod and do they still work effectively at the higher voltage. I want the larger 6v mod as opposed to the smaller one and just curious what other accessories I would need to order to have a "complete package" and maybe backup batteries. Please don't get real technical in the replies as I seem to go illiterate when people start discussing amps and mha and mbas and any other really cool acronyms found on the forums lol Thanks to any and everyone who chimes in with some help :)

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
However, since u have a few weeks to wait and if ur looking to go the more inexpensive route, I get my batts from dealextreme and attys/hardware dirt cheap from heaven gifts....they are both in China so if ur looking for USA only they arent in the US. I figure it all comes from there anyway so may as well pay the lesser amount for it and cut the middle man fee :D

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
ok, you want the yellow and silver tenergy lifepo4 3v batts and they usually coome in a set WITH thier own charger, ull need a li ion charger for the 18650 bc of diff chemical compound. Amazon.com has a GREAT deal on 6 3v tenergys/charger combo. for 3.7v, 18650 and a trustfire multi charger with that. u can find that on deal extreme or battery junction. :) Then, ur all set!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread