Dual Coils or LR Cartomizers... what do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Just let me vape the dual coils, 510 and eMDCC, and leave me da hell alone! Load and fire, that's my philosophy...

Da hell with "Dremel a slot here", "trim, fluff and reinsert wick carefully, if ya can", "taste like plastic/rubber", "broke in my pocket", "replace this batt spring with this 'un if ya want...", "an LR DC will fry your eGo MOSFET", etc.

BS!!!!! I only started five months ago and have watched folk chase the 'late$t and greate$t' (What... Moi?
whistle.gif
) and get truly frustrated. If ya find a combo that would prompt ya to leave da 'gal' that got ya to da 'dance', then so be it. But, in these past five months I've only dressed up my sweet prom date.

Don't get me wrong, I love to tinker and enjoy tracking the rapid advancements of vaping, but my main goal is to stay forever off of 'bakky' without being a Beta tester (hard lesson learned in industrial electronics/controls).

Over time, with the new equipment reviews intervals getting shorter, the ECF feedback will trump the glossy ads and provide a true picture of the newer innovations (e-Power and VV eGO... current examples).

With all that off my chest, I'm sooooo pleased with my eGo batts and the eMDCCs! Gonna take sumpin' much more advanced within a reasonable price range with consistent ECF feedback before I leave my eMDCC'd 'date'! Oh yeah, she can boogie!

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Prefer? I prefer to use a 1.8 ohm boge sometimes. I prefer to use a 2.0 ohm boge sometimes. i prefer to use a 1.25 ohm DCC sometimes. I prefer to use a 1.5 ohm DCC sometimes. I prefer to use an emdcc sometimes....

It just depends on mood, juice, or what PV I'm carrying and what battery I need to have in it for the day.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
LR FTW! DC have way to tight of a draw and don't work well unless it's at a higher voltage. Plus, they burn way to fast for my liking and yes, I got through the regular process of keeping them wet etc. etc. etc.

May I ask? Did you keep it wet?....LOL...sorry I couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread