Due to a post

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
i will no longer be offering my liquids in 24 and 36mg strengths as it appears my or was claimed to be to "street" since they are boosted here to make them the strength. even though it is clearly stated on my site in the liquid info section. due to this there will be a great change in the liquids offered and the new pricing will reflect this. although some people might want to consider that the vast majority of flavors sold by vendors are indeed mixed by the vendor. there will be no more deuce as this is hand mixed also. if you you wanna chime in on this here is the link to the post .

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/65506-do-you-trust-liquid.html

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Shawn.....Pay no attention to that post. Most all of us here at ECF love you, your products and your site. Thyestean swears by your site......He is ALWAYS telling someone to go to LiteCig. I have ordered from you twice and both times was extremely happy with your products.......and with your shipping. Don't give in to one or a handful of people. We got your back!!!!

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
and to say i stretch the dollar by doing this you gotta be kidding me. the boost liquid cost me well over 900 dollars . so i guess im actually shortening my dollar. anywho i wil be ending the high strengths. iw ill work on taking them off. liquid prices might also be going up a few dollars a bottle due to this but we will see.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
sorry deuce has already been takin down for the time being. i ponder over this for a few days as i will have orders for the higher mg liquis right now then i will be able to weed them out and eliminate the higher nic strengths. im not set on a decision yet but i will decide how to move forward as i have always prided myself in providing good products, and services, and wont compromise that.

Brady

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
MN
Shawn, Please dont do anything just because of one persons post on the board. There were a few that posted about it that were opposed to the label thing but most all of them said that they can not speak from experience. The poster also stated that they SHOULD HAVE taken the time to read the freakin disclosure about the boosting... ignorance on their part and duely stated by them.
The remaining few pages would suggest nothing but favoritism on your part and I am sure that the poster is genuine in the apology to both you and any slanderous remarks made by them or anyone else.
Please dont make a decision in haste because of a couple peoples crude remarks.
We will all be supportive of LitecigUSA for years to come.

Brady

Ryum

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Tx
I would not make any changes shawnp1, that post in question asked the question, "Do you trust this liquid" Everyone who could provide feedback has said YES.

That post overall is a positive post for your site, and products. Asking questions is part of product research. People wouldn't find a message board about e-cigs, with a subforum about e-liquids if they didn't want to find answers to their questions.

Many people here are saying that guy should have asked shawnp1 himself first... that's all fine and well. But when I go to buy ANYTHING I don't ask the person who stands to benefit from my purchase. I ask around about the product to people who should be neutral.

Like I said before I never heard of shawn's site before that post, and from reading that thread I have found LitecigUSA is a trusted e-liquid vendor as far as this community is concerned.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Shawn, I've never been a customer of yours, but when I read the thread in question, I see one uninformed poster being educated by some of your very satisfied customers.

So I see it as a positive thread for your company. I would hope that you wouldn't let it get to you, and choose to punish your faithful customers for the words of one.

Just my opinion, of course. Take it as you will.

I would not make any changes shawnp1, that post in question asked the question, "Do you trust this liquid" Everyone who could provide feedback has said YES.

That post overall is a positive post for your site, and products. Asking questions is part of product research. People wouldn't find a message board about e-cigs, with a subforum about e-liquids if they didn't want to find answers to their questions.

Many people here are saying that guy should have asked shawnp1 himself first... that's all fine and well. But when I go to buy ANYTHING I don't ask the person who stands to benefit from my purchase. I ask around about the product to people who should be neutral.

Like I said before I never heard of shawn's site before that post, and from reading that thread I have found LitecigUSA is a trusted e-liquid vendor as far as this community is concerned.

I'm glad somone gets it. I'm being ripped to shreds in here! lol! I want to feel that this is a good, safe place to ask questions.

jexmex

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
jackson,mi
I have never been a customer, but I would have came here to investigate after I read the other post, were many happy customers spoke up. I would have not dismissed you as a supplier based off the other post, because of those customers, but I may now because of this thread. It seems you want to turn the whole forum against this guy. He seemed to have jumped the gun, but then again he was not trying to even mention your name, just getting some info on something he found odd.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
nah im not trying to turn anyone against anyone, or go against my customers. that was never my intention nor would it ever be. i just try to always keep a good repoir with my customers. sorry if i mispell or type as i am know for bad typing lol. but anywho i was just trying to keep in line with only selling quality stuff, at a fair price with good customer support behind it. if a product i sell would question that or put it in danger then i would eliminate it. i never though this would be that out of hand in all honesty. i see that others are not phased byt his and not concerned as i thought people would be, i will just keep on moving along as always then. no changes will be nothing. all prices will stay the same, heck i might even even run a sale bc of this just to try to rectify any bad feelings. any suggestions im always free to input. regardless of how the thread goes it wont be deleted on here so no worries there :D im doing shipping for the next three hours so ill be right here to respond to anything.

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Shawn is just defending himself, IMHO.. same as the last time some clown claimed 'rumors' that Shawn was liquidating stock and going out of business.. claiming these were the reasons for his low prices. Oh, and this was soon after Shawn spent lots of time (and increased site hosting prices) putting up the new web site.

Just as in that situation, Shawn put up a post to speak his side of the story and defend himself.. I don't think ECF rules for suppliers allow him to post wherever he wants, so he chooses here.

I feel he put this post up to inform customers, as a HEADS UP, if he has to raise prices and pull certain stocked items, based on the feelings of customers or potential customers.

I for one hope Shawn reconsiders and leaves the higher strengths in place (although I typically only use 16-18mg) at his normal prices, for everyone to enjoy.

nah im not trying to turn anyone against anyone, or go against my customers. that was never my intention nor would it ever be. i just try to always keep a good repoir with my customers. sorry if i mispell or type as i am know for bad typing lol. but anywho i was just trying to keep in line with only selling quality stuff, at a fair price with good customer support behind it. if a product i sell would question that or put it in danger then i would eliminate it. i never though this would be that out of hand in all honesty. i see that others are not phased byt his and not concerned as i thought people would be, i will just keep on moving along as always then. no changes will be nothing. all prices will stay the same, heck i might even even run a sale bc of this just to try to rectify any bad feelings. any suggestions im always free to input. regardless of how the thread goes it wont be deleted on here so no worries there :D im doing shipping for the next three hours so ill be right here to respond to anything.

Please accept my apology Shawn. I am sorry.

jexmex

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
jackson,mi
A bit off topic, but..

Is rath juice based off of DeKang? I recently decided to not order any DeKang juice anymore. I am a Dekangatarian (err well actually I am a non-Dekangatarian) now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread