Not open for further replies.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
WOW just read all these posts and im glad everything is good now

I bought my first ecig from shawn in july of 09 and have been back several times for juices+attys and batteries from him everytime super fast great quality all around nice guy

Also when i first went on his site i read all the info even about the liquids
Becuz when i was that new i checked out all the info so i did not have to
Question later on ...........................But anyhow Im glad everything blew over Shawn Keep up the good work:D

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
You could also tell from the start this guy was just being a ....* look at
some of his several posts and even after ppl explained to him the info

Their hardware is great! No complaints there. Incredible prices.

Had they posted their liquid info actually in the product description instead of off to the side of their page...that would have been helpfull.

LOL ok if its on his site then it is posted in plain view its not like he hid it from anyone

This stuff is more colorless than my old batch of RY4 that I have already cut 50/50 with VG.
Looks like he likes to mix and match himself

Labels over labels on all six bottles I got from them.

I am addicted to nicotine. Nicotine should be handled as thouhg it were someones medication...It shouldnt be mixed and cut by vendors as if it were a street drug.

When my doctor writes me a prescription my pharmacist doesnt take a lower dosage and "boost" that.

Ok so stop street drugging your own stuff with ur wife cutting vg 50/50 blah blah

BOTTOM LINE i wouldnt except orders from this dude he is trouble first day starting .....

I just had my first dealing with Shawn and he was quick to answer my question via email (less than 30 minutes) and was very polite. I put in my order and over the weekend I called my friend in Nebraska and talked to him and he also placed an order with him. Customer services goes along way and Shawn is awesome with that. My order was shipped out right away on monday also. So 5 stars so far Shawn keep it up.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Shawn, I'm no shameless fan boy and I won't lie to you. I buy from a half dozen different suppliers depending on what I'm looking for and if I can get a few things at the same time and save on shipping costs.

BUT -- Litecigusa.net is my always my first choice and first stop. And, your business card is always the first one I hand out when people ask; "What is that thing you're smoking?".

Now that you're carrying the USA-based liquid and Joye 302s you will see even more of my orders.

I just wish you'd stop changing the damn shopping cart so often -- I'm registering for third time! LOL (that should be our biggest complaint)

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
once i get some extra time ill mass edit all the liquids to include this.

just peel the old sticker off when putting the new sticker on. simple, easy , and quick

Attachments

5.6 KB · Views: 168

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
Shawn is a great supplier... great prices, great selection, great shipping, and great customer service. (Is that enough great's? LOL)

Honesty and integrity are the virtues that I look for when searching for a supplier in this business - and Shawn has made the cut. I have other suppliers that I go to for specific things, but I always recommend Shawn to people new to vaping because I have so much faith in him.

Keep doing what you are doing Shawn! We really do appreciate it - even if we don't tell you that nearly often enough!

:)

~Gazoo~

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
South Carolina
liquid prices might also be going up a few dollars a bottle due to this but we will see.

I like everything about the way you deal with your customers, your website and most of your liquids, and I will be ordering again soon for the third time! However I am taken back by the above comment. I read both the threads and realize everything has been straightened out. But I don't understand why you would make a comment like the above based on one posters concerns.

If you did decide not to boost I would think the price of the liquid would go down instead of going up a FEW dollars a bottle? Unfortunately I would have not ordered from you in the future had you decided to increase the price of your liquid by a FEW dollars a bottle. Sorry to rant but I just don't get why you would say something like this...it almost sounds like a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread