Dumb smoktech tank questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
New Mexico
Ok i picked up a smoktech tank on sale today i have a couple questions maybe yall could help me with. The hole in the smoktech carto is too small ive read about punching holes in it, i have a saddle tap to do this. How many holes? Also there is a little white rubber plug in the carto, after filling the carto to i put the plug back in or leave it out? Many thanks your friend Zombie......

GAlt

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
VA Beach, USA
hey zombie,

one additional hole on the opposite side should do. that'll give you two holes. the suction created by you vaping it will force-feed the juice into the carto to some extent. if you're using some ridiculously thick juice (think motor oil), then two additional holes might be necessary but i'd start out with just the one additional. if you're using a really thin juice (with a consistency close to water), you may want to try it with just the one little hole that's provided. if you don't get a burnt taste (meaning the carto's running dry), then you'll be fine like that. i just leave the one single hole on most of my PG heavy juices and it works just fine.

and the white rubber cap can be trashed and replaced with a drip tip. if you plan to use the carto without the tank, then the rubber piece *could* stay in place instead of the drip tip, but where's the fun in that? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread