Dumb tank question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donzo317

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
Rochester NY
Ok I think I know the answer to this and it seems kind of dumb to me. I have a smoketec tank waiting for me in the mailbox when I get home. I know the carto has the predrilled hole in it but do I have to put some juice in the carto or does the tank take care of that for me? I know the tank will auto feed but do I have to like prime the carto with juice?

5vz

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
in here somewhere USA
Yes, you have to put juice in the carto, as you would without a tank.

Autofeeding can be hit or miss, so if it starts loosing flavor, take a vape or two without hitting the fire button on the pv. It should pull some more juice into the carto, and you should be able to see tiny bubbles floating up from the pre-punched hole. You may have to do it more than once.

No question is a dumb question. :)

PsychOfMSE

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
Lexington, KY
I pre-fill my cartos. Also if you are vaping juice with a moderate-high amount of VG in it I would either punch a second hole or open the original hole up quite a bit otherwise it will not feed well.

I know the smoktech DCCs come with an EXTREMELY small hole punched and it never fed my 50/50 juice very well.

Good luck man!

DarkAynjil

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2011
El Paso
Ok I think I know the answer to this and it seems kind of dumb to me. I have a smoketec tank waiting for me in the mailbox when I get home. I know the carto has the predrilled hole in it but do I have to put some juice in the carto or does the tank take care of that for me? I know the tank will auto feed but do I have to like prime the carto with juice?

PRIME IT! If you don't, you will burn the cart, and you can't get rid of the burnt taste. To prime it, just add 10-15 drops to it slowly and blow through it. When it looks kind of close to slushy, then slap it in the tank and vape it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread