Status
Not open for further replies.

runitskat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
San Diego
runitskat.tumblr.com
That happens at my work sometimes. If it's a small order then I just let it go. If it's a large order and it was shipped with UPS, I will get it back if I catch it in time. Most likely they just accidentally processed your order twice. Hopefully they didn't charge you for their mistake.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I received my latest order from Fuzion the other day, but there were two packages. I thought maybe they sent me some freebies or extra stock of the Black Jack I've been stocking up on since they are discontinuing it and they know it's my favorite liquid from them.

One package had my order. The other one had 6 different bottles of juice in them. The invoice made it clear that package was supposed to go to another customer in California.

They were closed for the evening, so I called them Tuesday morning to tell them what happened. They told me to keep the extra juice and enjoy! They are sending another package to the right person.

I know beggars can't be choosers, but I use 24mg liquid, and the free bottles were all 6mg. I'm going to drip them each to taste, keep any that satisfy my throat hit craving, and then see if I can get anything good for them on the trade forum.

It was nice of them to let me keep them. That's 90ml of liquid for free!

Myah_June2014

May 10, 2014
WI
I was just looking at their website earlier, amazingly cheap as you know! You will definitely have to post back & let us know. What kinds did you get? I seen alot of reviews where ppl added 3, 4 flavor boosters and 2, 3 sweeteners but I didn't see all that on the website, only "add booster" & no selected amounts. Did I miss something, sometimes on my phone it doesn't show the full site.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Yeah, with most vendors, either online or a B&M, once you have it in your possession or walk out of the door with it, it can't be returned. Think of it like food. Other customers do not want something that MIGHT have been manipulated or tainted. While this is highly unlikely, it's just a safety precaution. Vendors would and should tell you just to keep it, and then fulfill the order that wasn't sent properly. Consider yourself lucky, friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread