Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
It will be interesting to see if anyone answers.

My understanding is that they are the same.
And over time it doesn't even matter if they are the same or not.

Pretty soon you'll have atomizers from Totally Wicked and batteries from Heaven Gifts.
Or some other place and some other place.

And in the end what you are using won't be what you bought anyway.

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
I don't think there's any difference - maybe the Dura-C lasts a bit longer without the led but you really need it for charging.
i know they are basically the same, but can anyone tell me if there is any differences between the 2 besides the price, the warranty and the no led.

does one give a better throat hit, have a longer battery life, hold more liquid, have a longer lasting cart? or are they exactly the same?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
i know they are basically the same, but can anyone tell me if there is any differences between the 2 besides the price, the warranty and the no led.

does one give a better throat hit, have a longer battery life, hold more liquid, have a longer lasting cart? or are they exactly the same?

Dura C is Janty and Janty offers a warranty that some don't offer (although some do) and they have been good on returns with me and as others have reported here - I'm sure there's some that had 'problems' :) And the Dura C (C stands for Control since with the manual button you control the batt instead of the batt controlling you as in an auto), the Joye 510 and the YETI and TITAN and TECC are all the same equipment and parts are interchangeable.

If you want longer battery life get the mega batts from Totally Wicked - they're larger but worth it, imo. But the parts operate the same with any variations within any vendor or model.

510 manual has the best throat hit for the mini and below (super minis). If that's not enough you have to go to a mod with more voltage and the other thing that affects throat hit is nicotine level and some flavors - menthol, mint, strong tobacco flavors - 555, Dunhill, etc.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
basically... the dura is Janty's 510?, right?

is janty better quality than joyetech?

Yes, Dura C is the Janty's version of the 510 and no the quality is the same where ever you buy, imo and I've bought all versions. That only difference is that Janty offers a warranty - go to the Janty site and read it, so you know what the price difference represents. Basically 3 months on batts, 6 on attys and chargers.

Janty USA - USA SHOP || Shipping in USA

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
you can slap me, but the wide goldband of the dura & Titan looks more elegant.

and from looking inside the atomizer i see more massive metal mesh on the dura opposed to the heaven gift atomizers.

from the janty 801 i know that this leads to better liquid delivery to the coil and less drunk atomizer if a cart was a bit overfilled.

i order from heaven gifts a lot and few from janty directly, but imo the janty is a bit better manufactured.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
you can slap me, but the wide goldband of the dura & Titan looks more elegant.

and from looking inside the atomizer i see more massive metal mesh on the dura opposed to the heaven gift atomizers.

from the janty 801 i know that this leads to better liquid delivery to the coil and less drunk atomizer if a cart was a bit overfilled.

i order from heaven gifts a lot and few from janty directly, but imo the janty is a bit better manufactured.

I agree on the elegance, but for me my best performing attys are the Red Scorpions from dietsmokes, followed by Heaven Gifts 510's and the small bands from innovapor with the Janty warranteed gold band near the bottom - although still working well - the draw isn't as easy. I don't know why, but I thought that the gold bands might be dissipating the heat too much or for the draw the intake holes are misplaced, perhaps. Same with the 801/Classic from janty. BE112 that I've tried have been good so far but just got them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread