• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

E-Cig Clubhouse, anyone know anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Rachel*

Mar 15, 2013
Minnesota
So I live North of the cities and while Im driving on 65 northbound I notice this building that has a sign that says: E-cig clubhouse. I tried googling when I got home, nothing. I cant find any information. I did a drive by this afternoon, its on the corner of Bunker Lake Blvd and 65. Its in the same building as a used auto dealership, which seems a little sketchy. I had my 3 year old with me at the time so I didn't want to stop in. But now my interest has obviously taken over and Im wondering if anyone knows anything about this place. I plan on stopping by within the next few days minus the kidlets but I thought I'd ask here as well.

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
Stopped in today, Guess they have only been open a week.

E-Cig Clubhouse (They are working on a website but its not up yet)
13830 Aberdeen St N.E. (NE corner of Bunker Lake Blvd and Hwy 65)
Ham Lake, Mn 55304
763-270-0040
M-F 10 a.m.-9p.m.
S-S 10a.m.-6p.m.

Not alot of stock but they have only been open a week they appear to have the necessities and are priced similar to the other locale shoppes, They handle PB Dragon and Vermillion River juices. The two guys I talked too seemed decent enough and I will be going back when I need something.
While there a woman came in who evidently purchased a kit recently and had two friends in tow who apparently both wanted kits as well and they where selecting juice for there new kits while I was leaving.

Last edited:

*Rachel*

Mar 15, 2013
Minnesota
In case anyone else is curious about the Clubhouse still, I did end up stopping by there this afternoon. The guys who are running the place were awesome and just as passionate as ecigs as the rest of us :) They are still in the developing stage but they already had a ton of stuff. I know rem put some info up last week about them so I wont bother repeating. But I wil say this, unlike some of the other local shops these guys say that they will be focusing more on accessories rather than the juice (although they had plent of that too). And when I asked about supplies for my AGA T2, he said he didnt know but that he would research this weekend and stock up for me to purchase by this coming Tuesday. This really impressed me, too many of the local shops just want to sell you what they have in stock and what they "know" about. These guys were totally up for anything and wanted to make me happy. I willl definately be returning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread