E-CIG hard time to chose my first E-cigarrete :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edy

May 14, 2011
israel
Hello , this is my second thread , even that i had no answer yet on my first thread i made 1 hour ago

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...4-hello-my-first-thrread-health-question.html

i am now on surfing this site which i found to be very nice rated by most of you guys , and i am wanting to buy JOYE EGO e-cig because i want the best one there is at the start ,so i don't buy 2 or 3 times until i find the best e-cig ,the only problem is that there are few models of the JOYE EGO like u see here

Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Joye eGo

SO the best model is :
Joye eGo 510 - Standard Bundle?

Joye eGo - T 650mAh?

Joye eGo - T 900mAh?

oh and what accessories i should order with them too ? because i am from israel i'd better do less shipments lol , its 25 $ for a shipment , i would rather buy all at first time :)

What is the best choice to make if you were me and u wanted the best e-cig out of JOYE models ?

:laugh: ??

Thanks
Edy

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
The ego is the most common and can be found on almost any site so for that reason is a good choice as you can shop around for the best price . Beware of knock offs though . As for battery size 650mAh for a heavy or moderate vaporor will last about 4 to 5 hours with about a 2.5 recharge time . A 900mAh may last 8 hours I suppose and take longer to recharge . Good choice for flavour is a tank system but I have had certain problems with the tanks like clogged wicks and short life on the one LR atomizer I had . I like the ego XL cylinder style (type B) atomizer for good vapor production and flavour . A drawback with them though is you have to draw heavier or use occasional primer puffs to draw liquid through the filler . I draw heavy on one for a second before activating the battery and that seems to work fine but a standard cartridge type atomizer with filler like the 510 or ego XL is easier to clean . The newer eGo-T 1000 mAh battery is what I use . It usually lasts all day long and has the shutoff feature . I use 2 of them just to be on the safe side . The batteries have a chip in them and as for any electronic product it can be damaged if dropped and stop working .

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
I have the joye 510-T kit. I like it for "special" occasions, like out to dinner or something for the evening. However, for day to day use, I use a Joye eGo-T Type B with 650mah batts. I prefer the 650 over the bigger 900 because of pocketing the PV, it lasts me the work day still, and the Tank Type B atomizer has done me well. I bought 3 last month and am using the 1st one still and it isn't stopping. This is with Liberty flights PG liquid. Have no idea how VG liquids would do. I never have to take primer puffs, no leak incidents, and loads of vapor with good flavor. I would recommend it, as long as the person doesn't have to have a cig size e-cig.

The 510-T is... OK on the 510 battery. The 510-T atomizer is great on a 510 3.7 or VV mod. However, a lot of people that want an e-cig in the smallest form factor go to the K808 2 piece style... so if that is what you are after I would check prob V4Life or Bloog... I hear they are actually pretty good.

Edy

May 14, 2011
israel
Not tempted by the Riva Special Edition? Long lasting battery 3.7 and great LR attys its a beaut (I know I have one)
well i see most of people recommended on JOYE EGO , i just now want to know which model to buy , i am on the http://liberty-flights.com which i liked most ( because they accept paypal + ship to israel too ) but i didnot like their liquids , i need 0 nicotine which they dont have , if someone can show me a site with good liquids and + ship to israel i would be happy / thanks

Nicfix

Feb 27, 2011
Cameron NC
Kit recommendations:
Ego-t 900 LR atomizer (type a works well for me)
1 back up atomizer (at least one)
5 pack of pre-filled carts
5 pack empty carts
Two to five sample packs of juice (I use PG as my base and add small amounts of VG for vapor) High nicotine
10 ml of No flavor medium nic level juice, One PG and One VG (use to cut the flavor samples)
Syringe with 18 ga needle (with extra needles)

This should get you through the first two weeks where you will have a better feel for what you need to order then to receive it by the time you need it.
I find the juices that require a steeping period do not end up with as good of a flavor as those that are ready to vape immediately. I have a couple liquids steeping after a month and still have a bad plastic odor.

My daily tools are two 510s with the extended batteries, the ego-t with a lr atty and an additional 510 with the two hour battery with a 10 ml bottle or two of juice for topping off as needed all packed into an eyeglass case. Oh, and I have spare atomizers and a charger in my car just in case.

Edy

May 14, 2011
israel
I have found from my new vaping friends that they prefer a mini cig to start. 510 or 808. All the ones I recommended an EGO to, asked for the smaller one. I only use EGOs and I love them but a new vaper may need a more 'normal' cig.
i know , but i am sure it wont last long at my possesion a normal e-cig , thats why i search for the best model at start , i've read few minutes ago and saw some youtube review on the prodigy V3 YouTube - PRODIGY V3 FROM PURESMOKER.COM FIRST IMPRESSIONS , what you think about that ? its better then JOYE EGO T ?

I'm not a fan of Ego's.
It's not that they are bad units. They are actually pretty good.

My reasoning is I like cig sized units. I like to hang them occasionally from my mouth and without the power buttons (automatics) you can draw on em hands free and they are very light by comparison.
With 3 batteries on hand, I never am short of power thruought the day, and I can also run multiple flavors, via cartomizers, without swapping carto's off/dripping/etc or even having to fiddle with things until I get home to tap em up and recharge batteries.
It's the simplicity, light weight, non-obtrusive size, compactness, and ease.

I know I'm in the minority on ECF in this and that's fine. Many say after I get established in e-cigs, I'll change...not so....it's been a year.
I do know in the marketplace I am NOT the minority and that standard 510 units are a very big seller.

I personally use 510's and KR808D-1's. The 808's have a little better battery life.

So slash away, folks.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
It is always best to 'listen' to what the op is asking for, and what kind of smoker they are, instead on trying to 'push' your particular way or pv onto them......after all, the newbies are whom we are trying to help, not line our own pockets or our egos(not talking the pv here). my 2cents.

Edy

May 14, 2011
israel
Sorry, I didn't notice the 0 nic requirement when I posted earlier.
FreedomSmokeUSA They will do you right and quick. Top Notch Customer service and I just called (1-800-705-7013) - they have shipped several shipments to Isreal.
Thank you man :) , what u say ? EGO T 650 or the prodigy v3 ? which one i should order :facepalm:

roxics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Detroit MI
Best is relative. What works for you. If you want a mod like a prodigy then go for it. A lot of people tend to work their way up from eGo's to mods like the prodigy. If you want to start with a mod, go right ahead. But there are several mods out there besides just the prodigy. Also check out the Alpha and Omega from Altsmoke.com and the Roughstack from madvapes.com

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Ask TastyVapor.us if they can ship to Israel - they have 2 ounce (60ml) bottles of 0nic called Doublers for slightly over $10 each. I use their Butter Cream (sweetened checked) as one of my two main vanillas. And their most popular flavors are the ones they sell 10ml samples of but those don't come in 0nic.

Re Ego - I know nothing about the tube sizes except I think if you get the Ego T then the wider tube can use the larger tanks. If you get an Ego T you should make sure you have some normal attys too And spare tank atty. Atomizers are the part with limited lifespans. Carts need to be the right size to fit the non-tank atty you got. Ditto for drip tips. SOmeone correct me if I am wrong.

If you are buying at Liberty-flights.co.uk then get some juice there too just so some juice arrives with your kit. And before ordering you could email the owner and ask if you have properly compatible parts and if there is anything else he recommends. I mostly use drip tip on a standard atty for testing juices and occasional vaping, and the rest of the time I use Boge cartomizers which are a popular way to vape - consider adding some standard and low resistance Boge 510 cartomizers to your order.

Last edited:

Edy

May 14, 2011
israel
Best is relative. What works for you. If you want a mod like a prodigy then go for it. A lot of people tend to work their way up from eGo's to mods like the prodigy. If you want to start with a mod, go right ahead. But there are several mods out there besides just the prodigy. Also check out the Alpha and Omega from Altsmoke.com and the Roughstack from madvapes.com
wait a second , what is mod ? EGO t its not a mod ? ( newbie with e-cig only 2 days on the net reading about it )

Moonlit knight

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
West Central Illinois
Here is an idea for you to consider. Since you want 0 nic why not order some Flavour Art flavoring from Italy,where it is made. You can probably get PG and VG locally and mix your own juice. Instructions available on this site and YouTube. It's relatively simple and saves money.

Edy

May 14, 2011
israel
Here is an idea for you to consider. Since you want 0 nic why not order some Flavour Art flavoring from Italy,where it is made. You can probably get PG and VG locally and mix your own juice. Instructions available on this site and YouTube. It's relatively simple and saves money.

give me a link with what your talking about , i dont know what is flavour art flavouring and stuff liek that , i dont even know how they look like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread