e-cig made in the U.S. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr0nicle

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
a
i apologize in advance if this is not news, but i thought that anyone besides me that is constantly in the dark might like to hear this.

so i emailed puresmoker inquiring about when they might get some atomizers in stock for my 901 - and i got THIS reply:

Hello,

We have recently liquidated all of our stock. When there are no drop down menus, you cannot add an item to your cart, a message telling you to enable your cookies appears, or a yellow triangle is displayed, it means that the product is out of stock. We are no longer getting any shipments of liquid in from China, so we will not have any liquid for a while- or at least until we find somewhere in the USA to manufacture it. We are not sure if we will ever carry the same model e-cigs that we have at this time because our stock shipment has been detained by US Customs for the past month with no sign of release anytime soon. We do however, plan on carrying the same atomizers for the time being- just not the batteries and kits. I apologize for the inconvenience.

We are preparing for the release of a new e-cig that will be made in the USA, and will start accepting pre-orders in the next 5-7 days. The Prodigy will have much stronger battery life, and will be a very impressive unit. It will be compatible with the Classic Penstyle atomizer and the Pocket Mini atomizer in it's first release, then the Pilot and the PeeWee later on. Details can be found on e-cigarette-forum.com, and will soon be posted on our home page. I hope this helps!

Thank you,

Casey Pukl
Pure Enterprises, Inc.
PO Box 1200
Hendersonville, TN 37077

awesome!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread