E-cig parts price locator. Do you need such a web tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

countrygirl1291

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Texas
One suggestion ... as a newbie, I've just started compiling a list of suppliers not to use because of repeated bad reviews. Most of those suppliers are banned from ECF. Is there any way your site could include only ECF approved suppliers? Cheapest may not always be desirable if the supplier routinely gives bad service or crummy products.

One suggestion ... as a newbie, I've just started compiling a list of suppliers not to use because of repeated bad reviews. Most of those suppliers are banned from ECF. Is there any way your site could include only ECF approved suppliers? Cheapest may not always be desirable if the supplier routinely gives bad service or crummy products.

Thanks, countrygirl1291

It's a good idea to include only trusted suppliers. I've sent e-mails with proposal to join the system to many of this list: Forum Suppliers - Sortable List

The only reply I got was from Liberty Flights US (and UK). And their items list is already included in the new version of the website.

I'll need to keep in touch with you to synchronize the list of banned suppliers so that I could know whom to trust.

Moreover, the new version of the website will have the visitors' opinions concerning the stores present on the website so that anyone could read reviews, prons, cons etc. (As well, as visitors' reviews about items listed on the website too)

Please, contact me through the Feedback form on the current website (ecig.bezarama.com) with the list of such "untrusted" (sorry for my bad English) suppliers. Thank you.

Denis, I replied to your email also. Would you consider adding csv as an import option also? Our store doesn't support an xml export and would require us to manually create it from csv. But we can do a csv export pretty easily.

hoog

Sorry, I didn't receive mail yet. Could you PM me an example of CSV export that your website generates?
I think, I can add csv support for you.

I've launched a new version of the website - http://eciglocator.com.

If you cannot see it - probably DNS servers have not been updated fully yet. Please, come again a bit later.

Please, come and see it. Your comments are welcomed!
I'll start another thread concerning the new version (hope, the moderator will not be against it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread