E-cig Rentals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
Lol, this is a grand idea actually. I'd contact your local b&m shop.and see if they want to set up for the reception! That's a good idea. Pay them to come set up, and have then make flyers and coupons for people that were there that can come buy a starter kit or mods or stuff if they come to the shop!!!! Nice! Please let me know how that goes.

Kimshink

Jun 10, 2015
Lol, this is a grand idea actually. I'd contact your local b&m shop.and see if they want to set up for the reception! That's a good idea. Pay them to come set up, and have then make flyers and coupons for people that were there that can come buy a starter kit or mods or stuff if they come to the shop!!!! Nice! Please let me know how that goes.
Thank you and good idea taking it to my local shop! I hope they'll go for the idea, and you're right that I think they'll end up with customers!

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL

Someone already mentioned my idea. Good luck, hope it works out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread