E-cigarette made in USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhalla1

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
USA
bitvapes.com
there are many commercial mods that are USA made, but they all use Chinese-made atomizers. AFAIK all the standard atomizers discussed here are Chinese made. A few Americans have made home-made atomizers but none that I know of available for purchase

also this was posted in the liquids discussion forum, so if you want to know about USA-made liquids there are several producers, I like Rath's and Ms T's Bakery

Quitter man

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
US
I would have to say if a US manufacturer decide to jump on ecig wagen and produce a full ecig that well built and of high guilty with guarantee of some sort against defects...I would rather buy it even for steep price say like $200 instead of buying many unreliable ecigs that last for week or tow !!!
say.. like those fancy shaving machines that Auto clean itself and so on and of higher quality that can last at least a year or so !! I think most users will try it?? I really think even for $300 or even more!! still people will go for it as they know it will last more than just a week or so and will be ultimately good investment for their money and the US manufacturer will get plenty of our business instead of import it half the way across the world!!
will see, I am hopeful that might happen one day!!

Drummel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sycamore, IL
I would have to say if a US manufacturer decide to jump on ecig wagen and produce a full ecig that well built and of high guilty with guarantee of some sort against defects...I would rather buy it even for steep price say like $200 instead of buying many unreliable ecigs that last for week or tow !!!
say.. like those fancy shaving machines that Auto clean itself and so on and of higher quality that can last at least a year or so !! I think most users will try it?? I really think even for $300 or even more!! still people will go for it as they know it will last more than just a week or so and will be ultimately good investment for their money and the US manufacturer will get plenty of our business instead of import it half the way across the world!!
will see, I am hopeful that might happen one day!!

I totally understand your point, but unfortunately most Americans would not be willing to put forth that kind of dough. I know a lot of people complain about poor quality and such, but in the end with easy return Policies like Wal-Mart and other stores have, it's easier to return the cheap crap and get another piece of cheap crap to replace it. Easy and convenient.. Now I know you can't just go down to Wally World and pickup ECigs, but people are trained.

I'm not saying that the ECig community can't easily handle paying more knowing what they are getting, but 200-300 for a PV? That's huge. It comes right back down to cheap crap throw aways. I'm sure most would rather have a few extra atty's and bats lying around..etc. yes in the end it *could* be cheaper to buy the expensive one, but trying to get someone to see the long term isn't always easy my friend.

As we all know, Short Term Gain, Long Term Loss.. It's all to common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread