E-cigarettes on Discovery Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckman

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Hey all just thought some of you may find this interesting. the link takes you to a Discovery channels web site, more specifically to an episode of Daily Planet, a daily science and nature TV show, they did this story on E-Smoking which at the time blew my mind and got me started. If the link works properly the screen in the upper left will automatically start playing a little commercial then it will start playing the episode. below the screen you will see another link with the heading Up Next and something like dailyplanet / may 2009 clip 2. Click on this link this is the section of the show about E-Smaoking.

Daily Planet : May 05, 2009

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Hey all just thought some of you may find this interesting. the link takes you to a Discovery channels web site, more specifically to an episode of Daily Planet, a daily science and nature TV show, they did this story on E-Smoking which at the time blew my mind and got me started. If the link works properly the screen in the upper left will automatically start playing a little commercial then it will start playing the episode. below the screen you will see another link with the heading Up Next and something like dailyplanet / may 2009 clip 2. Click on this link this is the section of the show about E-Smaoking.

Daily Planet : May 05, 2009

MY GOD! Did you see the size of that Saturn V model rocket they shot in the first segment? Insane! Wish I were there. :thumb:

Duckman

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Milton, Ontario, Canada
Daily Planet is on discovery channel here in Canada, It's the only news show that doesn't make me wanna find a tall building to jump off. When I saw that segment my jaw dropped and I thought how the hell could I not know about this, why hasn't my doctor mentioned it. Well thanks to them I know now, and I was lucky to find this site and learn a few things before I started spending. Thanks all.

Moving this thread made it just about impossible to find it by the way.....
Thanks for the Vid report. Excellent unbiased report, because why? Because it's based on SCIENCE not hysteria, ignorance or biased greed by Big tobacco or Big Pharma (smoking cessation products). The only thing that could possibly be in question would be quality control which could easily be put in place by the FDA.....or could it, the FDA can't even manage monitoring quality control in food manufacturing plants in the USA or monitor importations of food products.
Clearly what we need is quality control within the FDA itself, a bunch of incompetent, paid off sellouts.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
In this clip they keep showing the same model (while smoking), that looks like a tampon, the thing is huge, bigger than an ink pen! but great piece!

LOL! I was thinking the same thing; they had different colors on them, but it was still the same model...maybe those are the only ones they are allowing for the study??

BARENETTED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2009
NEW JERSEY, USA
Moving this thread made it just about impossible to find it by the way.....
Thanks for the Vid report. Excellent unbiased report, because why? Because it's based on SCIENCE not hysteria, ignorance or biased greed by Big Tobacco or Big Pharma (smoking cessation products). The only thing that could possibly be in question would be quality control which could easily be put in place by the FDA.....or could it, the FDA can't even manage monitoring quality control in food manufacturing plants in the USA or monitor importations of food products.
Clearly what we need is quality control within the FDA itself, a bunch of incompetent, paid off sellouts.

Breakfree - My sentiments exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread