e-cigs.co.uk new samples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK

What flavours are we talking here French pipe? Camel? Or different flavours?

french pipe, Marlboro and cigar its starting to give me slight acid reflux after a while.. its not the nicotine content... its something in the ingredients..same effect when you have to much pepper in a meal.
its very unpleasant!

Last edited:

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
I get where you're coming from now I think it has nothing to do with the strength itself or a particular flavour but as you say it's the liquid in general. I also have been getting a bit of this normally when I go to bed but short lived and then goes.

But I suffer with indigestion problems anyway which I am suppose to take one tablet a day from the doctor. But I tried to drop these off and I only use them when going on holidays or when I know I am going to have something rich to eat that day.

So when I take the tablets this does mask this problem anyway. I use omeprazole 20mg by the way which is excellent for indigestion, reflux problems and are used for other stomach related problems to and I have found no other drug that as good for me personally.

So when I haven't taken a tablet that day I have noticed what you are on about so perhaps this needs to be looked into what gives this this reaction.

So I don't personally think it's to do with what Nic you use as I have had the same problem with different strengths but it's not something which I can say I get every day it seems to be now and then.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
i might be weird but i just assume a strong ... is gonna have more unwanted side effects than a weak one.. i assume the same from e liquid..

my throat irritations have gotten worse over the months from e smoking.. it aint all roses.. but i put it down to the fact i am consuming more of the stuff..

in fact i now get more irritation from e smoking than i do the odd roll up.. the odd roll up seems quite mild now.. he he he

funny world aint it.. he he

trog

ps.. it could just be the long term effects of inhaling glycerol shows up as a persistent throat irritation.. who knows..

Last edited:

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
i might be weird but i just assume a strong ... is gonna have more unwanted side effects than a weak one.. i assume the same from e liquid..

my throat irritations have gotten worse over the months from e smoking.. it aint all roses.. but i put it down to the fact i am consuming more of the stuff..

in fact i now get more irritation from e smoking than i do the odd roll up.. the odd roll up seems quite mild now.. he he he

funny world aint it.. he he

trog

ps.. it could just be the long term effects of inhaling glycerol shows up as a persistent throat irritation.. who knows..
but i dont get any irritation with any other liquid trogg ??

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
i first got it with ruyan liquid smoked in a pipe kit.. i woke up one morning puffed my pipe loaded with ruyan liquid and burst out coughing..

as a test i smoked a roll up.. no coughing.. i tried some other liquid i had at the time.. no coughing.. back to the ruyan liquid.. instant coughing..

i came to the conclusion that in the quantities i used it the ruyan liquid did me no good.. i stopped using it..

cos i have run out of my current liquid i will be smoking some 16 mg stuff from heavens gifts.. i will see what that does..

trog

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
i first got it with ruyan liquid smoked in a pipe kit.. i woke up one morning puffed my pipe loaded with ruyan liquid and burst out coughing..

as a test i smoked a roll up.. no coughing.. i tried some other liquid i had at the time.. no coughing.. back to the ruyan liquid.. instant coughing..

i came to the conclusion that in the quantities i used it the ruyan liquid did me no good.. i stopped using it..

cos i have run out of my current liquid i will be smoking some 16 mg stuff from heavens gifts.. i will see what that does..

trog

i only get this pepper reaction with wiked trog which is weird.
never with the ruyan,i wonder if anyone else is getting these reactions!
ps
did you get my PM i sent you yesterday?

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
I am pretty sure the wicked juice contains pepper oil which could be what gives the throat kick and the problems but just another guess :)

Maybe theres pepper oil in all of them but more in the wicked!

i dont think the pepper oil is needed for throat hit..nicotine on its own is quiet capable of this.. ask TB about some of the nicotine inhalers he's tried!

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
well i havnt got the 36mg...ive got the 18mg france pipe...i dont get any acid...

i know what you mean about the wickeds peppery throat thing...but i like it...

maybe its the nic...or maybe the 36mg is formulated slightly differently in some way-apart from the raised nic level-that annoys you more...

either that,or its just a matter of it hitting certain people in different ways...

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
well i havnt got the 36mg...ive got the 18mg france pipe...i dont get any acid...

i know what you mean about the wickeds peppery throat thing...but i like it...

maybe its the nic...or maybe the 36mg is formulated slightly differently in some way-apart from the raised nic level-that annoys you more...

either that,or its just a matter of it hitting certain people in different ways...

you could be right darcy let me know after you've used 36mg for a couple of weeks but me,ted,and ned are all saying the same thing so there must be some truth in it.

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
I thought that the camel and the 555 was to peppery for me, so much so I think there might even be pepper in them. I did not think the 555 tasted like RY4. The like smoke does though. Are you sure you got the right flavour there ted? Sounds like Simon could have labelled it wrong. Just a thought .

Yeah who knows as the flavours seem to change day by day.

Have you cleaned your diva yet gnu and how did you do it ?

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
Not sure about the Cigar. It doesn't taste anything like cigar, but I loved the sweetness of it when puffing away yesterday night. Then this morning, I inexplicably got peppery notes from both my Classic and my Mini (which had rested upright overnight, but there wasn't enough liquid in them to flood the atomisers, just to keep them moist).

Just now I took a toke on the Classic, and I swear it was like inhaling a chilli flake!8-o

The liquid is quite thick (as expected with the high PG content), so I guess a few shakes wouldn't go amiss ;)

Overall, I can't make up my mind between the Camel and Cigar--both are nice, neither are like what they claim. But I would really like to try 'like smoke'.

Are these flavour going to be available in larger bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread