e-cigs.co.uk offers free cartridges for all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Hi Smokester and all
This is the first time i've posted and it seems the right place because i just found your e-cigs site yesterday. I made the decision to quit smoking real cigs after i saw an advert for Gamucci. I bought the Classic Starter pack from Ac Electronics on Ebay and have had it for about ten days but i can't find an spare Atomiser or Battery for it anywhere.
On e-cigs i saw the RN4072 Classic and it say's "it's cartridges are also compatible with the Gamucci Classic Pen" but is it's atomiser and battery's compatible as well?
After browsing through a few pages on this great forum i realise i made a mistake buying the Gamucci but i quite like the pen style.
Also what i would like to know is are there any Flavours or Cartridges that Don't smell of tobacco? as that is one of the reasons which the Anti Smoking Brigade will use straight away to try to get E Cigs banned and one of the reasons i chose to use them as i did'nt think they had any odour at all.
The good news is that i hav'nt smoked or wanted to smoke a Real Cig since i started to use the E Cig and i find that quite amazing being a thirty a day smoker for the last thirty years. :thumb:
Cheers for now :)

icemanmaz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
U.K. Halifax West Yorkshire
Hi Smokester and all
This is the first time i've posted and it seems the right place because i just found your e-cigs site yesterday. I made the decision to quit smoking real cigs after i saw an advert for Gamucci. I bought the Classic Starter pack from Ac Electronics on Ebay and have had it for about ten days but i can't find an spare Atomiser or Battery for it anywhere.
On e-cigs i saw the RN4072 Classic and it say's "it's cartridges are also compatible with the Gamucci Classic Pen" but is it's atomiser and battery's compatible as well?
After browsing through a few pages on this great forum i realise i made a mistake buying the Gamucci but i quite like the pen style.
Also what i would like to know is are there any Flavours or Cartridges that Don't smell of Tobacco? as that is one of the reasons which the Anti Smoking Brigade will use straight away to try to get E Cigs banned and one of the reasons i chose to use them as i did'nt think they had any odour at all.
The good news is that i hav'nt smoked or wanted to smoke a Real Cig since i started to use the E Cig and i find that quite amazing being a thirty a day smoker for the last thirty years. :thumb:
Cheers for now :)

Hey I made the same mistake and I own a gammuci It back on e-bay for sale. I swapped over to mini from smokester:thumb:

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Welcome Dee:)
all RN4072 parts are compatible with the Gamucci.

Well i just got a delivery of 25 Classic e-cig cartridges today (incredibly fast service) but they don't fit my Gamucci Atomiser. :(
The mouthpiece is slightly shorter and round at the Atomiser end so there is a gap. There are ridges on the Gamucci carts so they slide in snug.
Having said that the Atomiser and Battery with the blue light which i bought with the carts are perfect and loads better than the Gamucci but i only bought one Battery. Doooh. Will have to get another as they also seem more powerful than the Gamuccis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread