e-cigs in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

illandreth

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Canada
The situation is that sales, importation and advertisement of e-gigs are banned in Canada......HOWEVER

I live in Canada and vaping away, there are some suppliers in Canada and they can be found on this board in the communuty section, national forums, Canadian members and the thread is Canadian Vendors Onlyl You may notice that some of the sites will sell PVs and no-nic liquid and other sites will sell nic juice in various flavours but no PVs.

The biggest advantage to us Canadian consumers is that the stock is already in Canada at the risk of the supplier so we have no worries about our order being stopped at the border

Personally I ordered a 510 and DIY supplies from Happy Vaper and flavored and flavorless nic juice from Vapables. It's a bit irritating having to pay shipping from 2 different places but I completely understand the good sense behind seperating the hardware from the nic juice. There are some other companies listed as well on the forum page I linked above and these are just the 2 I have dealt with and had EXTREMELY good customer service from both.

Wish your step-brother "Happy vaping" from me.

PS Not able to link yet, sorry.....maybe someone else who has more posts can put the links in.

samliang

Moved On
Oct 27, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

Drag-on

Jan 20, 2010
Manitoba
The situation is that sales, importation and advertisement of e-gigs are banned in Canada......HOWEVER

I live in Canada and vaping away, there are some suppliers in Canada and they can be found on this board in the communuty section, national forums, Canadian members and the thread is Canadian Vendors Onlyl You may notice that some of the sites will sell PVs and no-nic liquid and other sites will sell nic juice in various flavours but no PVs

I'm new here tonight. I've been exploring e-cigs for a few days. I'm really interested in giving them a try. I've smoked tobacco for far too long. I'm having problems trying to figure out where I can order from and the info you shared will help. Thanks. :thumbs:

Milano

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Long Island, N.Y.
s is there a way to have customs send it to me instead of sending it back to the supplier

I would imagine the whole point of customs seizing it is to keep it OUT of your possession.

that would suck tho.

You guys keep mentioning buy local, and I always support buying American products, as I'm an American. (even my sneakers are made here.)-- but when the suppliers in Canada run out, and you're hooked on possibly even higher levels of nicotine.. then what do you do? hmmmmm

Anyway- have any of you tried getting the stuff in to mix your own? Maybe if you bought PG/VG, flavoring, and the nicotine juice from 3 different sources it'd help?

I'm curious because I was going to recommend to a friend of mine in BC that he switch to an e-cig...

loki610

Jan 4, 2010
canada
I haven't had any problems with customs yet, my tracking info usually shows a package spending less than 5 minutes in customs, They longest was my package from health cabin which spent 20 minutes in BC customs! So far my biggest problem is with USPS, my package from V4L was lost, but did eventually show up 24 days later with no tracking history at all! My order from Vermont vaper is now at 20 days and counting so who the hell knows where it got to! In the future I will be buying all liquid from here in Canada. Got some from vapesmart last week, only took 5 days to get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread