E-gic.com Disposable Minis Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
My order of disposables arrived today, a China company. I have only tried one so far the latte coffee at 24MG which is nice. Ill update impressions if things change with the others.

PROS:

- Cheapest cigalike disposables you'll find. $1.99 each if you buy 50 of them.

- Incredibly fast shipping

- Good customer service

- I bought 10 and they sent me 4 samples for free with a higher nicotine.

- Exact same size and weight as the Fling mini's. They fit in the Fling Mini case.

- Very easy light draw

- The best filter of any cigalike, really soft!

- Realistic, cork styled filter and gold band.

CONS:

- Besides the first few puffs which were good, performance decreased significantly quickly. These are not as good as fling mins vapor wise (when fling minis are working well).

- Very short cut off time, 4-5 seconds.

- Only come in 12mg nic which you cant feel a damn thing..but you can email them to change the nic level.

SUMMARY:

- Although they have some superficial advantages and are cheaper than others, they unfortunately they really miss the mark performance wise.

Last edited:

ccm2000

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
California
PROS:

- The best filter of any cigalike, really soft!

I really like soft squishy filtermizers. Too bad they don't perform well. Thanks for posting your review.

I picked up a few packs of NJOY Kings recently because they came bundled 2 for the price of one. The air holes on the filters were different than the original version and they didn't perform nearly as well. Even the flavor seemed off. Guess I'll stick with the Fling minis.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I really like soft squishy filtermizers. Too bad they don't perform well. Thanks for posting your review.

I picked up a few packs of NJOY Kings recently because they came bundled 2 for the price of one. The air holes on the filters were different than the original version and they didn't perform nearly as well. Even the flavor seemed off. Guess I'll stick with the Fling minis.

Odd. I bought a 5 pack (why??? lol) about 4 weeks ago and they were amazing!!! I did not notice a different air hole. I'll look next time I'm in the mood to get ripped off :) I would have not left the Flings if not for hit or miss performance.

Last edited:

alienhouseplant

Feb 9, 2014
Carolina
For some reason, when I drive I like to have a disposable mini on hand. Tried the Njoys, (a little too strong for my taste), also the White Cloud Flings, (like the Bora Bora and Regular. The Apache had to grow on me.), but I really like Via e and their disposable mini. They offer the 2.4 and 1.2, (I prefer the 1.2), and they're 50% off a 3 pack, (about a third of the price of the Njoy.)

A week ago, tried the NJoy menthol disposables - they were on sale at a 7-Eleven in a "buy one, get one free" two pack. They were far, far less strong in terms of vapor output and overall vapor draw than the V2, Blue and even the lackluster Nfinity disposables. Is there a big difference between the tobacco-flavor and menthol-flavor Njoys? I feel like these were a total waste of money, given that disposables are basically useful when my battery is charging.

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
Were they Njoy Kings? The full flavored Kings are pretty strong, though I have never tried the menthol. Njoy Kings are overpriced and not long lasting but they hit like a cigarette. However Njoy also sells a really lousy disposable called the OneJoy which are a total waste of money. If it came in a triangular case and was heavy and performed worse than a Blu then it was a OneJoy. If it came in a plastic Zippo-like case and had more of the weight and feel of a real cig, then it was an NJoy King. If what you had was a King it could of been a dud, but I am wondering if it was a OneJoy which I think is the one that they were selling recently as 2 for 1. Njoy Kings are excellent but way too pricey and only equal about 1/4 pack. But they are good for that short period of time.

I jumped on the NJOY KING "FREE SAMPLE" for the paltry price of #2.99 shipping. The one they sent lasted for 18 puffs and died. The hole in the end was a single round hole in the middle of the "filter tip".

They replaced it and sent two additional. the first has a different filter tip ---- three elongated slots around the outer portion of the "filter". The draw gave me a hernia! Four second cutoff. MINIMAL tasteless vapor. I opened another --- back to the single hole in the center of filter tip. Fairly OK vapor --- moderate taste.

Thus far -- I think THEY don't know what the heck the are doing and if the "NEW" KING with three slots is the way they are going ..... I won't be a convert even though I di want to try switching to disposables.

ANY suggestions on better than simply OK disposables will be greatly appreciated.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread