E-Juice 30ml 24mg. all flavors everyday low price $ 9.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn54

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
New York
pepruth - The truth is we don't even know. We ordered unflavored and the factory sent it as No Flavor and when another customer told us to look at they color of the juice, well anyone can see it is not un-flavored. We have also heard that the flavors' are not the same from one bottle to another. Your guess is as good as ours. The factory didn't want to pay shipping back to China, so they refunded us a large % and we are passing the savings along to you.

Cletus

CHINA!!!! So the factory you use gets it product from CHINA????:-x

RatRacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
S.W. Florida
Is there someway to find the ones that don't?

Just ask. Most of the US juice suppliers will tell you or have it proudly displayed, because it matters to some folks more than the price.

I'd post up a new thread asking this very question to compile a list, if it is that important of an issue.

rsimpson

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
MB, South Carolina
I just bought a BUNCH of juice from mist-stix, and I can't find one I didn't like so far. I haven't tried all of them yet, but so far I have been very pleased.

You can't beat Cletus' prices. I have done a lot of research on pricing from various sites and I had a hard time matching or beating the prices, especially from any US suppliers.

I ended up buying a mixture of flavors, Cherry, Unflavored, Coffee, Cola, Tobacco, Turkish American Blend, Virginia, Pear, Mango and cream.

I ordered on Thursday and received my shipment on Saturday!

Thanks Cletus!

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Oh my goodness!!! I've been wanting to try some straight VG flavors and the prices on there juice is awesome with the ECF coupon code and the extra 10% off Holiday sale. It was only $6.30 for 30ml of juice each...AWESOME!!! I got the VG watermelon, VG vanilla and the VG cola. I've not ever tried those flavors before and this is my first order with them so if anyone has any input on these please let me know. I'm excited!

Gina

Bellasin

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
Roscommon, MI
I emailed Cletus twice, he hasnt posted on here in a while and my last order I also had a question nobody replied to...has anyone heard from him???? I have noticed too that his stock is slowly diminishing and not being replaced. Its as if they are just staying online til everything is gone. I am concerned and hope someone on here might know whats going on. Cletus always replied to us on here right away and he answered my emails everytime til now. I hope he isnt shutting down, paypal isnt an option anymore either. I just feel like something is wrong. I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread