Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddrino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Austin, TX
www.youtube.com
Juice is difficult to describe at times. Even reviewers may not fully reflect what you may like. I bet if I explained how much I love lime flavors, someone would say eeewwwww lime!!

Since it looks like you are still searching for flavors, I would wholeheartedly recommend getting as many sample packs from as many vendors you can get a hand on. Finding your perfect vape is a challenge at times, and especially when you are first starting down the vaping road ;)

DAlberto

May 22, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely try the BASIC tobacco sampler pack. My favourite of those is Tabacco #2 which is strong and sweet and I like to use it when I need a change up from menthols and fruit flavours.

I regularly use ECOpure Menthol which is light and can vape it all day. Same with the 'rich' ECOpure flavour.

I prefer menthols mostly and fruity flavours. I would also try Forbidden from cignot which is very nice.

Recently tried their Double Mint and looking forward to ordering a big bottle of that when I need juices again.

If you like coffee flavours, the Cafe Brasiliano from Totally Wicked smells and tastes just like a milky coffee with sugar, I like it for once in a while but could never do it all day.

I haven't stopped using Red Bull Energy Cow. I have tried other distributors but Vicki's is by far the best tasting Red Bull Flavor even smells like it!

I looked through all the juices on the Cignot site, but can't find this one. Does anyone know if it's still available? Under what category?

Just tried my first juices from Cignot; On Top is definitely a fun vape. Still have Toffee and Dew Drops to try. Will also order some English Toffee next time.

dimo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I looked through all the juices on the Cignot site, but can't find this one. Does anyone know if it's still available? Under what category?

Just tried my first juices from Cignot; On Top is definitely a fun vape. Still have Toffee and Dew Drops to try. Will also order some English Toffee next time.

Run a search for Energy Cow on their website. It's not listed as Red Bull for legal reasons.

Also, definitely try the Basic Toffee. It's excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread