E juice like Cloud Niners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakib7780

Aug 14, 2017
Hello guys.
I live in USA but no one here apparently sells Cloud Niners e juice. I'm a very big fan of them but importing them for Malaysia takes too much time and money.
Do you know any vendors based in uk or USA who sells Cloud Niners e juice?? Google couldn't deliver any.
Also, what other brands are similar to Cloud Niners?I'm looking for very very sweet e juice topped off with menthol.
Thanks.

Reactions: BrotherBob

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello guys.
I live in USA but no one here apparently sells Cloud Niners e juice. I'm a very big fan of them but importing them for Malaysia takes too much time and money.
Do you know any vendors based in uk or USA who sells Cloud Niners e juice?? Google couldn't deliver any.
Also, what other brands are similar to Cloud Niners?I'm looking for very very sweet e juice topped off with menthol.
Thanks.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Here is a quick look into DIY, might like to visit:
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
http://diyordievaping.com/category/latestnews/beginnertips/
http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diyordie-concentrates.html
DIY E-Juice Resources: Over 100+ DIY E-Juice Resources – E Juice Makers
How to get started mixing your own DIY e liquids.
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid
Could check this site:
Cloud Niners

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
I get some of my juice from VapeWild and one of their products is Ice Cold flavor enhancer. You could get a sweet ejuice and then add the flavor enhancer to taste. One of the things I like about this site is they sell 10ml bottles and sample packs. I'm not a shill for VapeWild it's just a site I've had good experiences with.

Reactions: sakib7780
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread