The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Most sweetest menthol E-liquids

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by sakib7780, Aug 18, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sakib7780

sakib7780 New Member

Aug 14, 2017
    Hello guys.
    I've been searching so long for an overly sweet e juice(fruit, dessert) that's also got mint in it, similar to Malaysian juices like Nasty, Cloud Niners etc. But I can't find a juice like that made here in USA or Canada.
    So what would be your suggestion? I'm not worried about gunked up coils, I have plenty backup coils for my Aspire Cleito.
    Help from experts are highly appreciated. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jambi

jambi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2014
    SoCal
    Disclaimer: I'm not an expert!

I also like sweet menthol from time to time...

My way of achieving this is simply
    FW Menthol 4%
    CAP Super Sweet 1%...

But this is not the DIY forum...

Nevertheless, CAP Super Sweet will provide you with all the over-sweetening you desire, for whatever pre-mixed juice you want to sweeten up. I would start by adding a drop per 10 ml and working your way up until it's where you want it.

Super Sweet-Cap

• Like Like x 2
  3. eastcoaster91

eastcoaster91 Senior Member

Aug 8, 2017
    I've been really happy with Icy Trio by Yami Vapor. It's Kiwi, Strawberry and Lychee with a touch of Menthol. Perfect blend of fruit, sweet and coolness. First Menthol eliquid I've had that wasn't overwhelming. Just remember what works for me, might not work for you. 100ml was around $30 dollars US

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.