E juice recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amina

Nov 20, 2019
hello everyone, im fairly new to vaping and have used the juul and now boulder, im currently on 1.8% and would be ok with 3.0%, im looking for a juice similar to what is used in the juul juice if that makes sense. the one I use now is the boulder mint and having some sensitivity to it. I never had an issue with the juul juice. excuse me if this dosent make sense. Im learning to understand these things very slowly lol and thanks in advance.

Reactions: Fredman1

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    hello everyone, im fairly new to vaping and have used the juul and now boulder, im currently on 1.8% and would be ok with 3.0%, im looking for a juice similar to what is used in the juul juice if that makes sense. the one I use now is the boulder mint and having some sensitivity to it. I never had an issue with the juul juice. excuse me if this dosent make sense. Im learning to understand these things very slowly lol and thanks in advance.

So you are looking for nic salt ejuice in a mint flavour, at 18mg or 30mg, to use in your boulder rock pod device?

This one is on a few lists of 'ejuices similar to juul mint':
    Pod Juice Jewel Mint Cool ❄️Nicotine Salt eLiquid 15/30ml

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread