E-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

7SEALS

Feb 21, 2011
USA, PA
I got my recent shipment from Welcome to MadVapes LLC . I checked out a bunch of different websites and felt that madvapes was the easiest to navigate, and their prices were also good. Every flavor I got from them was good and have no complaints. I am still new to the vapor world, but I know I will be ordering from them again. Of course I am going to try other websites though and see what everyone else has to offer. That is the best part about vaping. You aren't going into your local gas station to pick up the same overpriced brand/flavor analogs. You get a vast choice of flavors and tastes, and you can select the amount of nicotine added into it as well.

Pneathery

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
Surfside Beach SC
I second freedomsmokeusa, I'm currently vaping their Desert Ship, I bought 120ML from them for $40, and I LOVE IT good value.
I will also throw in BlueMist Vaping Supplies I just got an order in from them, I'm going to let mine sit for a couple of weeks before I start using it, but I ordered 180ML extra flavor TAB, looking forward to trying it out, and for the CRAZY price of $35 I don't see how I could have gone wrong at all, I've tried all the juices my wife got on the same order, and loce hers. We were just going to order their sweetener, and some menthol drops, but saw their price, and selection.......so I ordered the TAB, and some cherry cola (I didn't like it, but my wife LOVES IT) and my wife ordered 10 10ML flavors, and a sampler pack with 5 3ML containers, she didn't like their clove, but I do, so it was a good trade for the cherry cola! Good luck on the hunt for the perfect VAPE!

crazyodaz

Feb 19, 2011
TEXAS
I second freedomsmokeusa, I'm currently vaping their Desert Ship, I bought 120ML from them for $40, and I LOVE IT good value.
I will also throw in BlueMist Vaping Supplies I just got an order in from them, I'm going to let mine sit for a couple of weeks before I start using it, but I ordered 180ML extra flavor TAB, looking forward to trying it out, and for the CRAZY price of $35 I don't see how I could have gone wrong at all, I've tried all the juices my wife got on the same order, and loce hers. We were just going to order their sweetener, and some menthol drops, but saw their price, and selection.......so I ordered the TAB, and some cherry cola (I didn't like it, but my wife LOVES IT) and my wife ordered 10 10ML flavors, and a sampler pack with 5 3ML containers, she didn't like their clove, but I do, so it was a good trade for the cherry cola! Good luck on the hunt for the perfect VAPE!

Best Electronic Cigarettes - Freedom Smokes Inc. <--- very good folks there, and 500ml of 60mg unflavored juice was on sale the other day for like 60bucks (coupon code on this site)

of course you gotta dilute it -- add some flavoring --- but if you can make instant coffee in the morning -- you can make your own ejuice -- and save tons of $$$

500ml @ 60mg -- and i vape 11-15mg ----

they got flavored stuff there too -- never tried it -- but the folks are so good

i am sure ALL THE SUPPLIERS that have boards here on ECF go out of there way to please us --- we are sorta like word of mouth

==========================================================

RULE OF THUMB ------ IF YOU ORDER FROM A SUPPLIER THAT HAS BOARDS HERE ON ECF

9 times out of 10 ---------- er ---- 9.8 times out of 10 --- nomatter who they are, they are going to do you right :)

Forum Suppliers

Last edited:

NewYork

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
NY
There are a few great e-liquid companies out there. One thing you want to make sure is that they contain NO DIACETYL in their product. FreedomSmokeUSA has diacetyl in many of their flavors (or maybe all who knows) and when brought up on these forums they reacted (with posts) to a curious/concerned customer with very unprofessional, childish and defensive behavior. I would not order from that company.

The ones I use:
HaloCigs.com ("Freedom" is great)
VapeRite.com (all of their organic/natural tobacco's are fantastic. They ALWAYS reply to e-mails right away!!!)
BackWoodsBrew.net (Applewood is awesome! Their fruit flavors taste like FRESH FRUIT not candy or chemical!)

Those companies state they do not use Diacetyl in their products.

crazyodaz

Feb 19, 2011
TEXAS
There are a few great e-liquid companies out there. One thing you want to make sure is that they contain NO DIACETYL in their product. FreedomSmokeUSA has diacetyl in many of their flavors (or maybe all who knows) and when brought up on these forums they reacted (with posts) to a curious/concerned customer with very unprofessional, childish and defensive behavior. I would not order from that company.

The ones I use:
HaloCigs.com ("Freedom" is great)
VapeRite.com (all of their organic/natural tobacco's are fantastic. They ALWAYS reply to e-mails right away!!!)
BackWoodsBrew.net (Applewood is awesome! Their fruit flavors taste like FRESH FRUIT not candy or chemical!)

Those companies state they do not use Diacetyl in their products.

that Diacetyl from what i read was used for artificial butter flavor -- but i also read that loranns and other USA flavoring companys dont put Diacetyl in there flavors no more --- and FlavourArt is starting to take that ingredient out

but you also gotta keep in mind of acetoin <--- also used for butter flavor

Diacetyl and acetoin are two compounds that give butter its characteristic taste. Because of this, manufacturers of margarines or similar oil-based products typically add diacetyl and acetoin (along with beta carotene for the yellow color) to make the final product butter-flavored, because it would otherwise be relatively tasteless.[2]

Diacetyl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <--- read more from wiki here

here is some POPCORN LUNG information
Scientists ID Likely Culprit in 'Popcorn Lung'

The disease was first noticed in 2001 among workers at an American plant that made microwaveable popcorn. Diacetyl was identified early on as an indicator of exposure, but the chemical's role in the development of the lung disease was not known.

The research team in the Netherlands traced 196 former workers who were still alive and had been employed at the diacetyl production plant between 1960 and 2003. They identified 175 who agreed to fill out exposure and respiratory health questionnaires. The workers also took lung function tests and completed clinical assessments. Four cases of "popcorn lung" were identified in the 102 workers thought to be at risk for high exposure.

The authors noted that this was the first study of lung health among workers for a plant producing diacetyl. They acknowledged that they could not rule out the impact of other chemicals made at the same plant, but the data created a stronger case for diacetyl as a possible cause of "popcorn lung." Acetoin and acetyldehyde may also contribute, the researchers said.

ONE LAST TID-BIT

Diacetyl (Popcorn workers lung)
diacetyl

In rare instances, bronchiolitis obliterans may be caused by inhalation of airborne diacetyl, a chemical used to produce the butter-like flavoring[6] in many foods such as candy, microwave popcorn and wines. This first came to public attention when eight former employees of the Gilster-Mary Lee popcorn plant in Jasper, Missouri, developed bronchiolitis obliterans. In 2000, the Missouri Department of Health called in NIOSH to make a determination of the cause, and to recommend safety measures. After surveying the plant and each patient's medical history, NIOSH recommended respiratory protection for all workers in microwave popcorn production. Due to this event, bronchiolitis obliterans began to be referred to in the popular media as "Popcorn Lung" or "Popcorn Workers Lung".[4][8][9]

One heavy consumer of microwaved popcorn has been diagnosed with this disease, which is the first known case involving a consumer.[13]

On 27 August 2007, Weaver Popcorn Company of Indianapolis promised to replace the diacetyl butter flavor ingredient in Pop Weaver popcorn with another flavoring.[14]

Bronchiolitis obliterans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <--- more wiki here

needless to say --- right now i stay away from butter flavors unless i use lorann flavors or Faeries Finest, -- i also heard that FlavourArt is starting to take out Diacetyl -- and capella dont have any

i just mix my own -- this way i know what i am vaping --- its my word against myself, and i deffinatly need to research this further

serious stuff

so it dont matter where you get your juice -- it only matters what they flavor it with -- this is why most folks stay away from china juices

Last edited:
I've heard a ton of good things about MadVapes. I know they offer Dekeng (chinese) e-liquid. Dekeng's supposed to be really good (mostly PG) e-liquids and their quality control's supposed to be really good. They offer e-liquid from a few other good companies too. They have really good prices too. If you don't like mixing your own e-liquid I would recomment them off of what I've heard about them. I haven't ordered from them myself yet, but I'm really wishing I did. They have 50ml bottles of china e-liquid for $11 and 60ml of TopVapor brand for $15 which is about less than half the price of what other companies offer.

The only place I've ordered from is TastyVapor. I love their Atomic Cinnacide. You can get it in a really high strength like 48mg/ml which is too high to vape alone, but they sell doublers for cheap. You just mix the e-liquid with nicotine in it with the doubler to drop the nicotine content. I order 48mg/ml ($15) and get a 4oz doubler for ($15).
With that I can make 120ml of 12mg/ml e-liquid for only $30. I haven't found many places that sell it that cheap and it's really good tasting high quality e-liquid. Also, You get it custom, so you can order it in any PG/VG percentage and can even ask them to add extra sweetener and stuff like that. They also sell mixing/dripper bottles really cheap and they have $5 flat rate shipping, so you never have to pay more than $5 on shipping for any order. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread