e liq question

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok still fairly new in the game but thought I would try my hand at making a mix from the ground up...anyway long story short, I received 300ml of 48mg/ml 'best mix' (eep I didn't do my research so am slightly unsure of the base but feel it is a mix of VG and PG400 or something like that) and was ready to start but found the mix far too thick to work with just yet (dunno why it is so thick, maybe a higher than expected VG percentage?).
From a bit of research around here, thanks to the 'professionals' I figure I am going to have to use a diluent before flavouring. The question is finally, what do I use? Distilled h20 or PG? I understand the final outcome will be reduced nic content which is cool, but would appreciate a bit of help.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks people :)

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
Yep, you're right. I don't know how thick your thick is, but either distilled water for SUPER thick, or PG for pretty darn thick. I wouldn't go hog wild when adding either...the last thing you want to do is go too far. Add alittle, shake it up really good and see if that works. If not add alittle more...etc..... Good luck!

Yep, you're right. I don't know how thick your thick is, but either distilled water for SUPER thick, or PG for pretty darn thick. I wouldn't go hog wild when adding either...the last thing you want to do is go too far. Add alittle, shake it up really good and see if that works. If not add alittle more...etc..... Good luck!

Why thank you it is akin to the thickness of VG...i have 300ml of 48mg/ml so i may titrate the mix slowly with say 5ml base 1ml h20, distilled of course, then 1.5 ml....then do the same with PG...thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread