Status
Not open for further replies.

vabeach454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2012
Virginia Beach
virginiavapers.com
Yes I like smoke anywhere for Pennys prices, but most of the juice I got from them tasted like chemicals. There cartos, MODS, batteries are all very well priced. I will order from them again, but maybee not the juice. I am letting the E-Liquid sit with the cap off for awhile to see if that works. I got 6 10 Ml bottles for $17.95 with an additional 20% off. All the E-Liquid I ordered had 5 star ratings??

Teedy333

Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Virginia
It's 327 West Bute Street, Norfolk Va. 23510. In downtown, close to the Scope. They opened July 15th. Very Helpful Staff, Prices are high, but the juice is great.
I'm headed to Chesapeake in a few days, I'll have to check it out. Does sound really expensive but I love the idea of an actual shop, can't find any in N. VA. Do they have a nice sized selection?

SkulleryMaid

Jul 4, 2012
Oregon
What do you have for flavors? Let them steep at least a week... some need even longer than that. And not all flavors are for everyone. I HATE anything with chocolate... it tastes disgusting to me. My partner hates everything with even a hint of cinnamon. Coffee flavors can be bitter. You may also want to pick up a bottle of sweetener... I've found it helps bring out some flavors. Good luck!

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
What do you have for flavors? Let them steep at least a week... some need even longer than that. And not all flavors are for everyone. I HATE anything with chocolate... it tastes disgusting to me. My partner hates everything with even a hint of cinnamon. Coffee flavors can be bitter. You may also want to pick up a bottle of sweetener... I've found it helps bring out some flavors. Good luck!
To the OP:
I'd try 70/30 PG/VG mix if I were you. It wicks so much better than 50/50. I have no idea from your post what you're vaping this juice out of but 70/30 is the most versatile juice IMO. Could it be that you have a chemical taste coming from a priming of the wick or polyfill? I always clean out my clearomizers before I use them.

In response to the quote above:
Watch out for sweeteners that contain sucralose (Splenda). Splenda is known to be impure and contains a lot of nasty substances. If you love your body, don't eat Splenda. I absolutely HATE that they are pushing this toxic waste on diabetics. There are other options out there.

lonnieperrin

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Las Vegas NV
lonnieperrin.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Multi Posting

vabeach454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2012
Virginia Beach
virginiavapers.com
I'm headed to Chesapeake in a few days, I'll have to check it out. Does sound really expensive but I love the idea of an actual shop, can't find any in N. VA. Do they have a nice sized selection?

Yes they have a very nice selection and it's very laid back. The Staff really knows whats up.

Chris noland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
TN
I am jealous I'm from Norfolk but live in TN now. I really wish we had a shop here. The best I have is some dude at a flea market selling knock off products for twice there value. I was just talking to my fiancé yesterday about how much I would love to open a local shop, but that isn't really a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread