E-liquid calculator for liquids that already contain nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamwoods

Jun 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello, all.

I've just purchased some e-liquid, it was on sale and couldn't help myself. Only problem is it was only 6mg of nicotine in the 120ml bottle. I've purchased a 30ml nicotine shot that has 72mg of nicotine in it (pg base) I purchased pg as i like a 50/50 base and the one i purchased has 70/30 vg. How do i go about calculating how much to add to the bottle?

In recap, it has. 120ml of 6mg e-liquid. I would like it at 18mg with the 30ml 72mg shot. How much do i pour in?
Maths isn't my strong suit if you haven't noticed :)
Thank you
Adam

Reactions: NatashaTMT

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
My first instinct is to say figure out percentage for 12 mg nic of your shot and add it to the ready made. I’d recommend putting your info into an eliquid calculator. I know on ECF you can select an option to mix with a pre-made base (your ready made juice). But I’m not certain how it’d work exactly without playing around with the options a bit. If you haven’t come up with an answer yet later, I’ll have more time and will see what I can do. Good luck!

Reactions: Adamwoods

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello, all.

I've just purchased some E-liquid, it was on sale and couldn't help myself. Only problem is it was only 6mg of nicotine in the 120ml bottle. I've purchased a 30ml nicotine shot that has 72mg of nicotine in it (pg base) I purchased pg as i like a 50/50 base and the one i purchased has 70/30 vg. How do i go about calculating how much to add to the bottle?

In recap, it has. 120ml of 6mg e-liquid. I would like it at 18mg with the 30ml 72mg shot. How much do i pour in?
Maths isn't my strong suit if you haven't noticed :)
Thank you
Adam
Hi Adam,
Mix the whole bottle of 72mg/ml with the whole bottle of 6mg/ml. You will have 150ml of 19.2mg/ml juice.
If you want to be precise, 26.7ml of the 72mg/ml is all you need to add to reach 18mg/ml.
Capture.JPG

Cheers
I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread