E-Liquid list of ingredients by supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassn99

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Louisiana
Is there such a list anywhere?
I have researched several suppliers here and found that of those that actually do list the ingredients in thier liquid ( I think they all should) their are several different things used that I'm not sure about.
I am no chemist and still new to this but even though I smoked analogs for thirty years, for some reason I still want to know what I am vaping and what effects it may have. Imagine that, smoked analogs for that long and NOW I'm worried.
Anyway, if there is somewhere the suppliers list their ingredients that might help some users here decide or narrow down where they may want to look for thier liquid.
I just read one of the suppliers uses ethanol as one of the ingredients, not sure about that one being vaped. Can't find any info.
Some people don't want sugars, some want VG vs PG.
Please point me in the right direction if I have missed this.

paise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Hi:
I can't give specifics but it seems now that just about anywhere I buy e-liquids either pre-mixed or DIY for self-mixing, most suppliers are adding their ingredient lists on the websites. You might want to check the FAQ section or help section of the websites you are using to find the ingredient lists. If nothing else, shoot the supplier an email asking for the ingredient list. It has been my experience with the suppliers I use that they are more than happy to send out an ingredient list if you ask and it happens to not be on their website.

BTW, are you from the lower part of Louisiana? I used to live in a houseboat just south of Buras, La. The houseboat was moored at Ft. Jackson, which is where Katrina made landfall. The destruction of Louisiana during and through the aftermath of Katrina I still find myself unglued at the tragedy of it all. Thankfully, I didn't lose family in the hurricane but I did lose a few friends from when I was in high school. I left the area and came back to NC where I lived before back in the late 80s although I did move to Virginia for a while then came back to NC for good. As crazy as it sounds, the house I live in now is the longest time I've ever spent in one place. I will be 14 yrs here come mid-November. I spent about a year or so living in Louisiana. My cousins from the area and I used to slip into New Orleans over the weekends when we could. I miss it so much. The fact that New Orleans went ahead with the Mardi Gras festival after all that carnage raised my spirits as I am sure it did for those who were able to return home. Many of those I love and care for deeply are still in those dreadful camper trailers. Because of finances, the economy, and a family tragedy of my own in January of this year, I had to drop my unlimited long distance on my phone so I haven't been able to call home (I was born in NC but Louisiana is a place I'll probably always feel as home) in some months now. We have something of a email pipeline between friends and family but sometimes it's not as easy to get word to the lower parishes and back via emails and internet.

Best of wishes....

Paisley

squid509

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Virginia beach VA
I am no chemist
I just read one of the suppliers uses ethanol as one of the ingredients

Ethanol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ethanol AKA grain alcohol, vodka, everclear, moonsine

probly used as a solvent in the flavorings. some ppl here is it to clean there atts. it was a fad about 5years ago to vape alcohal but it died quick. and i dont think its only used in very small amounts in the finel product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread